Unit One's Recent Activity

1. Unit One replied to the thread Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!.

Hi there @PremiuSpices, welcome to the forum. :) A great place to find other players to play with is in the Console Quick Hookup...

May 24, 2019 at 2:54 AM
  2. Unit One attached a file to the thread Mobile Cant press enter after i write my nickname.

What happens if you press this key? [ATTACH]

upload_2019-5-23_12-12-7.jpeg May 23, 2019 at 5:12 PM
  3. Unit One replied to the thread Mobile Cant press enter after i write my nickname.

So the keyboard is covering up the enter button on the character creation screen? Can you press the Enter key (or Return key) on the...

May 23, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  4. Unit One liked Gotcha!'s post in the thread Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!.

Holy biscuits, Batman. I didn't realize the contest was so short. :eek: Congratulations to the winner! :happy:

May 23, 2019 at 3:38 PM
  5. Unit One replied to the thread Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!.

Thanks to everyone that participated in our week long birthday bash! Here’s a recap of the events. • CONTEST • See all the creative...

May 23, 2019 at 3:16 PM
  6. Unit One replied to the thread Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Contest Submissions.

By member poll, the contest winner is @Snickerbobble! Thanks to all that participated and shared their creations to help celebrate...

May 23, 2019 at 1:58 PM
  7. Unit One replied to the thread Xbox One Checkmate..

Sent you a PM with more details. I'll close this thread for now. :)

May 23, 2019 at 1:48 AM
  8. Unit One replied to the thread Xbox One Checkmate..

Hi there @Zala, congrats on defeating the Moon Lord. In the future I would encourage you to use your profile page (found HERE) for...

May 23, 2019 at 1:28 AM
  9. Unit One replied to the thread Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!.

Voting for the contest is OPEN HERE! The poll will automatically close at 11:59 PM EDT tonight, May 22 One vote per member (play nice,...

May 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM
  10. Unit One replied to the thread Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Contest Submissions.

Voting is OPEN HERE! The poll will automatically close at 11:59 PM EDT tonight, May 22 One vote per member (play nice, no duplicate...

May 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM
  11. Unit One replied to the thread Xbox One Hallowed mimics.

Just to double check - do you have auto-pause on? Other members have said the big mimics don’t work when the have auto-pause enabled,...

May 22, 2019 at 11:32 AM
  12. Unit One replied to the thread Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!.

Yep, that's how this contest was designed - this time around the community gets to decide a winner. Makes it so that a winner can be...

May 21, 2019 at 11:49 PM
  13. Unit One replied to the thread Terraria Tree House.

Really cute @Alec Spencer, it makes me want to build one myself.

May 21, 2019 at 11:28 PM
  14. Unit One replied to the thread Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story.

Congratulations to @Quill, the winner of $50 steam money, who was chosen by random draw! Thanks so much to everyone that shared their...

May 21, 2019 at 5:09 PM
  15. Unit One replied to the thread Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!.

Congratulations to @GamingMaster✌, the winner of the random raffle prize of $50 steam money. Thanks to everyone that participated!...

May 21, 2019 at 5:05 PM