• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Unit One

1. Unit One

Xbox One NPC Issues

Hi @Geoman265, thanks for sharing this info. This seems to be the case for some other members as well. :) I may have mentioned this to you in another thread, but for others that are stopping by and reading, if you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console...
  2. Unit One

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Power cannon's beam attack cannot go through open doors

Hi @Wolf653, thanks for sharing this info. :) The new mobile version was built off of the PC code, so current mobile is going to have the same bugs that PC’s 1.3.0.7 had, which includes the beam not going through open doors. It may be fixed later in Mobile if it’s fixed in a later version of PC.
  3. Unit One

Xbox One Xbox one split screen sound glitch

Hi @Lunaac, @Kane Pixels, and @Geoman265 If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through...
  4. Unit One

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Terraria Mobile IOS Ver. 1.3.0.7.6 Crashes at Launch

Hi @TrueJanTES, thanks for sharing this info. :) DR Studios, the mobile developers, have already worked on a patch for this. Try updating to the latest version (1.3.0.7.7) and see if that fixes things. More info here: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Post-Launch Hotfixes Build Notes
  5. Unit One

Resolved [Mobile] Terraria mobile 1.3: Screen is pink i can only hear main menu music

If you’re on Android and are experiencing a pink screen after updating to 1.3 Terraria, it is because the Android device doesn’t meet the technical requirements, and wasn’t slated to receive the update, but the update was side-loaded onto the sub-spec device anyway. So there’s not going to be a...
  6. Unit One

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Graphical issues

Hi @Ewertton M, after looking this over better I see what you’re saying. DR Studios, wonderfully quick as they are, have already addressed it in a new patch that just came out (1.3.0.7.7).
  7. Unit One

Xbox One Game is bugged, multiple truffle npc n bar tavern never respawed.

@GoddessAlthena @Geoman265 @Xzyx627 When you have a moment, I suggest sending in your info regarding the NPCs straight to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form Also, @GoddessAlthena, for your issue regarding only getting one meteor, that doesn’t sound...
  8. Unit One

PS4 I can’t create a character or a world

That’s some great advice from Nazor. After you try that, let us know if it worked. I don’t think Pipeworks “added a bug” for this :P but if you’re not able to create worlds or characters there must be some technical issue with your device, game, or account, like you mentioned, and we can try...
  9. Unit One

PS4 corrupt file

Hi there @big_round_eye, unfortunately I don’t know of any way to fix a corrupted game file. Hopefully you have made backups onto a usb drive of your favorite characters and worlds. If you have, you can restore from those.
  10. Unit One

Mobile living loom bug?

Ah, I see, thanks for explaining. :) The code for 1.3 Mobile Terraria was completely rewritten from a blank slate so there’s no code from 1.2 that exists anymore. Therefore there’s no 1.2 bugs to fix - since there’s no 1.2 code at all. Doesn’t mean that 1.3 is bug-free, but luckily it doesn’t...
  11. Unit One

Xbox One My world won’t load

Hi there @NinjarexYT, sorry to hear this. If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through...
  12. Unit One

Switch Mirror/recall potion not taking me to bed spawn point.

Hi there @wolfy2k4, I believe right now that there is a bug that prevents a hardcore character from setting a spawn at a bed. If you have a moment, I suggest sending in your info with as much detail as possible straight to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile...
  13. Unit One

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Graphical issues

Hi there @Ewertton M, I think that with the graphics set to low quality then there are going to be some graphics that don’t look great, like what your pics show. With low graphics chosen, the graphics are going to look sub-par and ay have graphical issues. That’s my take on it. If they look good...
  14. Unit One

Xbox One Tavernskeep npc

Hi there @Flarez and @Drakus, if you’re sure that you’ve got valid houses and he’s still not respawning, I suggest sending in this info with as much detail as possible straight to the developers here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form If your Tavernkeep does end up showing up again in that...
  15. Unit One

PS4 1.3.4 Tavernkeep Glitch

When you get a moment, I suggest sending in this info with as much detail as possible straight to the developers here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form If your Tavernkeep does end up showing up again in that world, if you could come back and let us know that would be great.
Top Bottom