• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Unit One

1. Unit One

Resolved [Mobile] Cannot connect to pc hosted mobile server

If you're trying to set up a server on the PC and mobile Terraria isn't working, it's likely that the port forwarding isn't set up correctly. It can be difficult for those unfamiliar with it (like me), and there's no easy fix since everyone has a different router and has it set up differently...
  2. Unit One

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

The update for amazon is not out just yet. Amazon is a bit slower.
  3. Unit One

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

The stream takes place every Friday (normally at 1PM Pacific/4PM Eastern) on Terraria's twitch channel here: twitch.tv/terrariaofficial The finalists will be revealed on the Weekly Stream April 17th, and then will be posted here (at the forums) after the stream. Hi there @OmegaGaming, the...
  4. Unit One

Switch Random game crashing

I'm not sure xa44, could be something else. If you have video of it, that will help out a lot when you send in the info to Pipeworks. If you need to upload it here, you can, and then just link them this thread on the bug report.
  5. Unit One

PS4 [1.3.5] Any bricks that I paint turn semi transparent during the day and at night they ''glow'' this issue persists across multiple worlds

Hi there @username876, welcome to the forums. :) Thanks for sharing all the info. Pipeworks is aware of the painting glitch and it working on a fix. No news on when the fix may be released though. I'm not sure if they will do a hot fix or combine it with whatever is the next update. You can...
  6. Unit One

Console ADD KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONTROLS TO CONSOLE

Hi there @Wes163552, I’ve moved your thread into this existing thread since it’s for the same topic.
  7. Unit One

PS4 Crystal blocks disappear from building menu

Interesting. I'm glad to know it's only happening with Auto-Pause on at least. Auto-Pause can create some unusual situations, so I'm not sure if it's something that has to be dealt with if one chooses to have Auto-Pause on, or if it's something that can be fixed. When you have a moment, I'd...
  8. Unit One

Switch Switch keeps freezing/crashing in multiplayer

Hi there @ThinkCash6, right now on the Switch version there have been players experiencing crashes when there is particle overload - a lot of particles on the screen. Pipeworks, the console developers have been trying to work on this, however, you can always help out by sending in your...
  9. Unit One

Xbox 360 Does anyone play on old gen?

There are still some that play on old gen, yeah. If you're interested in hooking up with any of them to play together, you can see our Console Quick Hookup Tip: When you see the list of threads, you can click on the green "Xbox 360" tag and it'll filter the page so that you only see Xbox 360...
  10. Unit One

PS4 Multiplayer Map Reveal Reset Upon Exit - Only Person Joining (Happens on Switch as well)

:( I'm sorry to hear this. I would suggest sending in another (if you have already) bug report to Pipeworks, the console developers, and let them know all the details, including this is AFTER the 1.3.5 update. Here's their direct form: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
  11. Unit One

Mobile Samsung to ios

If the files were on the cloud, and you have access to them through Google Drive that might work. But if they were local files and you don't have access to the Samsung device, I'm afraid there's no way.
  12. Unit One

Switch Random game crashing

Hi there @xa44, right now on the Switch version there have been players experiencing crashes when there is particle overload - a lot of particles on the screen. I'm betting that this is what's happening with the Horseman's Blade since it sends so many pumpkin heads everywhere. Pipeworks, the...
  13. Unit One

Who can help me?

Sorry @357753, without a lot more details there's no way to help.
  14. Unit One

Mobile Will config.json open on mobile

Hi there @FR.Phoenix23, I'm not sure that the config file is supposed to be accessible on mobile.
  15. Unit One

PS4 PS4 controller settings

Hi there @Jwebbmx75, welcome to the forums. :) I haven't seen any other PS4 players having trouble changing their controller settings. Were you able to get it to work?
Top Bottom