Recent content by unownplyr

1. unownplyr

Wavebank 1.3 Custom Soundtrack Replacement - Ace Combat Zero

i know im one year late, but no use of "zero" from AC0? t-this isint an AC0 wavebank without it!
  2. unownplyr

legend has it that if a blood moon happens on every currently active terraria world, during an...

legend has it that if a blood moon happens on every currently active terraria world, during an eclipse on Friday the 13th, I'll post on HOTM
  3. unownplyr

The first thing that comes to your mind...

box (i saw a guy who had the discord username "snek? snek? SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" and i guess thatshow it came to mind)
  4. unownplyr

The first thing that comes to your mind...

furry (honestly this is the first thing that popped into my mind)
  5. unownplyr

the danger has passed. if i stop posting, its more than likely ive just lost interest.

the danger has passed. if i stop posting, its more than likely ive just lost interest.
  6. unownplyr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Asp_shVi6Q ace combat 7 looks great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Asp_shVi6Q ace combat 7 looks great!
  7. unownplyr

The Last Post Wins!

when will everyone get an alert derp at the same time?
  8. unownplyr

The Last Post Wins!

hi. i win.
  9. unownplyr

i have been tortured, abused, possibly DOXed, and have had my face leaked onto the internet. if...

i have been tortured, abused, possibly DOXed, and have had my face leaked onto the internet. if i stop posting, you know what happened.
  10. unownplyr

a DOX is when someone gets your personal info and leaks it on the internet, most commonly...

a DOX is when someone gets your personal info and leaks it on the internet, most commonly followed up with a DDOS attack, a massive pizza hut order, or a swat team arriving at your house.
  11. unownplyr

either I have crippling depression or PTSD from almost getting DOXed by one of my "friends" due...

either I have crippling depression or PTSD from almost getting DOXed by one of my "friends" due to one of my OTHER friend's actions.
  12. unownplyr

REALLY old disney film... also the film that caused pixar to be created

REALLY old disney film... also the film that caused pixar to be created
  13. unownplyr

[color=#C1B6B4] we look at gmod RP servers and bend our heads back and laugh at them.

[color=#C1B6B4] we look at gmod RP servers and bend our heads back and laugh at them.
  14. unownplyr

[color=#C1B6B4] count the british emolga in! (why do i call myself that even though im not a...

[color=#C1B6B4] count the british emolga in! (why do i call myself that even though im not a brit IRL?)
  15. unownplyr

re-watched the first half of "the brave little toaster" for some reason... WHO TURNED BILL...

re-watched the first half of "the brave little toaster" for some reason... WHO TURNED BILL CIPHER INTO A RADIO THAT MAKES WWII JOKES?
Back
Top Bottom