• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Unreal_Megashark

1. Unreal_Megashark

[ATTACH]

2. Unreal_Megashark

I'm back... I also play too much Minecraft now. But hey, gotta admit, MCPVP is more fun than...

I'm back... I also play too much Minecraft now. But hey, gotta admit, MCPVP is more fun than terraria. Still terraria is a really good game... But I'm just vibin till 1.4's out for switch and tmodloader. CHOW
  3. Unreal_Megashark

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
  4. Unreal_Megashark

Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I can't take screen shots on switch, (at least to upload them), and I'm looking for a substitute to make vanity online. is there anything I can use other than demize?
  5. Unreal_Megashark

Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

Even though my favourite boss is Plantera, my terraria character's signature is the Wall Of Flesh trophy, because of his name, Shellite Licker. (don't ask why I named it that way, I just did.)
  6. Unreal_Megashark

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

For now just wear a different dye. I suggest void dye.
  7. Unreal_Megashark

Microbiology, microorganisms are really cool.

Microbiology, microorganisms are really cool.
  8. Unreal_Megashark

[ATTACH]

9. Unreal_Megashark

yiey

yiey
  10. Unreal_Megashark

Terraria needs more wildlife?

But do you think that the game needs extra wildlife, should I create a mod to add stuff like deer, and foxes ECT? Please specify. Also, If terraria had a feature like this, there would be too much tick data, and the game would just crash.
  11. Unreal_Megashark

Ok, TBH the only dog breed I know is dog.

Ok, TBH the only dog breed I know is dog.
  12. Unreal_Megashark

Thx!

Thx!
  13. Unreal_Megashark

y

y
Top Bottom