Recent content by Unrelenting

1. Unrelenting

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

I use an Amazon Fire HD 6 with all Terraria worlds and characters in local save. No apps open in the background. It almost always crashes instantly, but on the rare occasion when it doesn't, I'll be able to get a minute or so of wandering around the unplayable, half-empty world before it...
  2. Unrelenting

If the new update rectifies this on its own, that would be great. But still, I find it pretty ironic that the fix will require waiting once again for another update to Amazon. I can only hope that it will not take months upon months, as the last update did. Until then, I am stuck with an...
  3. Unrelenting

It seems I have a very similar problem on my Fire 6 HD. I usually play Terraria with 2 others. One of them uses the same device as me and the other uses a way older HD model, but we've always been able to play together just fine (until now). I first noticed it today, and they were having this...
  4. Unrelenting

Thanks for you response, I appreciate it. Guess I'll have to wait for that, then... Do you think that feature will come to mobile (specifically Amazon) anytime in the near future?
  5. Unrelenting

I'm really glad it's finally out, but one thing is missing... How do I access the feature where I can dye wings? That's one thing I was looking forward to that doesn't seem to be there. Is that not even in this version after all?
  6. Unrelenting

You're probably right, flocking to them may not be a good idea and they don't have any update info on their page. As Loki said, we will just have to wait.
  7. Unrelenting

Alright, I guess it's in Amazon's hands now. I will see if I can find anything out on their end as far as a release date.
  8. Unrelenting

Nope, I have one of the newest models (Fire 6 HD) and there's been no change, or anything from 505 for that matter. I'm assuming they haven't even submitted the update yet because I can't imagine the approval process taking more than a few days.
  9. Unrelenting

In fact, I think they do. LET'S GO!! :bslime:
  10. Unrelenting

K I'm gonna go see what this is... and I might just cry if it's the update... EDIT: Okay, well I honestly wasn't expecting this. Even though it's gonna be "early June" rather than "late May," now at least we can start waiting on Amazon to approve it instead of waiting on 505 to finish it, lol...
  11. Unrelenting

Lol, "Update will be released in late May..." Yeah, right. Here were are, June 1st. And not a single word from 505.
Back
Top Bottom