Recent content by UnseamedEagle

1. UnseamedEagle

Xbox Series S/X Game crash (Freeze)

While in drill containment unit game crashes when entering silt block zones.
  2. UnseamedEagle

Xbox Series S/X Unable to pick up items

Has allowed pickups now, but on occasion treasure bags will not pick up straight away. I can however pick them up after about a one minute wait. Played Multiplayer hosted by me.
  3. UnseamedEagle

Xbox Series S/X Unable to pick up items

Xbox series X , character Unable to pick up items. Fallen stars, broken chests, any item. All worlds. Help, I want to play !!! Just tried again and now working???
  4. UnseamedEagle

Xbox One Cant create any worlds.

Anyone know when this is going to be fixed? I can't make any new worlds so I am unable to play a world with the power menu, therefore no researching available..
  5. UnseamedEagle

Console Console Update Timing

Microsoft is too busy pushing out their Minecraft and not the competitors game.
  6. UnseamedEagle

Wouldn't mind waiting if I had definitive information. this is not very professional. not sure why but just very disappointed! !!!!!!!!!!
  7. UnseamedEagle

Any xbox one members have some good news about the update? I heard maybe June 17 but nothing happened here in Australia.
  8. UnseamedEagle

With this update allow one and 360 to play together?
  9. UnseamedEagle

Thanks for the super fast reply appreciate your help and time.
  10. UnseamedEagle

So I won't have to read the last 25 pages can anyone point me to a post from someone in authority who knows when we may actually see the second half of 1.2.4 for Xbox one. Really disappointed with the lack of clear answers.
  11. UnseamedEagle

So mid may is here, still no news or updated items ?
Back
Top Bottom