Recent content by UrBoiJasonYT

1. UrBoiJasonYT

**REPORTED** Game Freezing/Crashing when underground

The game ends up permanently freezing and requires me to restart the application. On certain occasions though it will just completely crash and put me in the report issue screen for ps5.
  2. UrBoiJasonYT

**REPORTED** Game Freezing/Crashing when underground

Currently trying to do a master mode summoner playthrough and I've noticed while trying to search for a cloud in a bottle my game continues to crash once I reach a certain depth in my world. This also happens on other worlds including the "getfixedboi" special seed when I go upwards and hit...
  3. UrBoiJasonYT

PS4 Spinal Tap Hitbox Issue

Currently doing a summoner playthrough and I just obtained a spinal tap. One issue observed is that the hitbox only follows the original size and not the bonus whip size from obsidian armor. It's a bit annoying to deal with since it kinda makes it worse than snapthorn. Here is a clip showing off...
  4. UrBoiJasonYT

Ima be honest I should have made an account like 2 years ago

Ima be honest I should have made an account like 2 years ago
  5. UrBoiJasonYT

Switch Spinal Tap hitbox error and minion targeting issue

I'm not sure what the issue with spinal tap is but I can tell one thing, if you get too far from deerclops your summons will follow you because they technically cannot attack deerclops due to it becoming invulnerable when far away.
Back
Top Bottom