Recent content by userluigi

1. userluigi

I managed to make a "Creative Mode" journey character, ask me anything about it.

I am not sure if that works but I dont know how to fix that problem.
  2. userluigi

I managed to make a "Creative Mode" journey character, ask me anything about it.

I only will use this if I want to build a nice looking town, or for building in general.
  3. userluigi

PC Terraria 1.4 "Creative Mode" Duplication Menu

You are welcome my man. :D
  4. userluigi

Thanks for telling me.
  5. userluigi

Creative (almost) Charicter for you to download

Do whatever you want. :)
  6. userluigi

It took around 6 days, when calculated is 144 hours. Thanks for asking!
  7. userluigi

Doing it did take forever, I had to wait for certain recipes to show up on the Wiki, some I found on my own. For sure it was boring. EDIT: I told some of my friends about it too, so it's not like a secret mission.
  8. userluigi

Whoops, if you didn't say that I would've forgot to say I added it in the update. lol
  9. userluigi

I'm on it. Making this will take a while because I have no world editors.
  10. userluigi

What I did was, I went into one of those All Items worlds. I went through each chest to find the item I needed to research the item. For the 1.4 items (i began to do this process the day of release) i had to get each material for that item and then make it in the world. EDIT: I collected the...
  11. userluigi

I made a "Creative Mode" Journey character, where every item in located in the duplication menu. If you want, ask me any question about it. If you want to check the .plr file out, go to this link: PC - Terraria 1.4 "Creative Mode" Duplication Menu Don't be afraid to ask a question already asked...
  12. userluigi

Totally not making a world made specifically for 1.4 items...

Totally not making a world made specifically for 1.4 items...
Back
Top Bottom