Recent content by V3nom

1. V3nom

Mobile [Mobile] Terraria android 11 compatible

To be honest, seeing the game "removed" from the available games doesn't seems to be a "bug" at all... It's quite concerning to have paid for a game that suddendly doesn't work anymore... for months.
  2. V3nom

Mobile [Mobile] Terraria android 11 compatible

Exact same "not available for your phone" issue here, on a Xiaomi Redmi T9 Pro (K20 Pro) vanilla, up to date (android 11)... And some months ago, before I change my phone, I was on an old LG G3 (android 6) and the game worked.
  3. V3nom

Issues with controlling my character and being able to leave the game

This specific issue is already reported here and there since the 1.4.0.0, but today, without reason, it's my turn to experience it. (in 1.4.0.3) No control possible besides holding spacebar and moving or opening the inventory (mine is "R"). Rebooting the PC fix it... Until now.
  4. V3nom

Resolved Error "Please launch game from Steam client" on girlfriend's Terraria

A friend of mine just bought the game to join us and is having this issue from the very beginning (on 1.4.0.2 version last I saw him try). Everything he can find here and there was tried : uninstall, reinstall, verifying files (with always this same single file not found and reaquired), close...
  5. V3nom

PC Empty Floating Islands

I'm wondering if there is some bug occurrance about these empty floating islands. I've made a test with some small worlds in expert (4): -each world had between 3 and 4 islands. -each world had at least one lake island. -only 2 worlds had only one island with sky stuff and chest. -every...
  6. V3nom

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Didn't saw if it was noticed yet, but a filter to sort characters and worlds lists by date would be easier and faster to read I guess, since the 1.3 added dates of creation, a simple button to re-arrange lists in chronological (and anti) order could be cool. :)
Back
Top Bottom