Recent content by VaeVictis

1. VaeVictis

Habia una vez un barco chiquito ♫

Habia una vez un barco chiquito ♫
  2. VaeVictis

Museum of Pixel Art

I think Rorix also enjoyed being your model and your work too, that's why he was a good boy
  3. VaeVictis

Museum of Pixel Art

Actually there's an story with Rorix Bladewing I din't mention :P, he fights in a Coliseum but he gets killed ;( and then reanimated by the bad guys as Bladewing the Risen an undead dragon :eek: but I like him being a guardian. I really enjoy your work I hope you enjoyed building him, as I...
  4. VaeVictis

yeah, because a blood eagle is an old norse execution/torture method, when I was in surgery it...

yeah, because a blood eagle is an old norse execution/torture method, when I was in surgery it felt the same
  5. VaeVictis

the doctor did a blood eagle on me

the doctor did a blood eagle on me
  6. VaeVictis

Museum of Pixel Art

with or without arm ryze looks amazing!, great job with details and lightning!
  7. VaeVictis

Museum of Pixel Art

I think this is my fav so far! the level of detail is amazing! congratulations on another great work, words become short BTW: hi
  8. VaeVictis

Hello...

Hello...
  9. VaeVictis

Feliz Cumpleaños, espero que el ejercito de esqueletos en el calabozo sepan como hacer fiestas...

Feliz Cumpleaños, espero que el ejercito de esqueletos en el calabozo sepan como hacer fiestas, al menos saben como "mover el esqueleto", it would be a good episode...samrux remembering his birthday what he did, wondering how old can he be actually or maybe a sad rememberance of his "Dungeon...
  10. VaeVictis

CC Creation Compendium # 27

It's good to get CC back! it wasn' on the front page! all the entries are amazing my personal favs @Catz @Qui Devorat @TheQuietBisharp @The Magic Cookie and @EdgeCraft1 and I'm not a fan of Zelda games
  11. VaeVictis

Combine any two games...

imagine as a full mix not just the mechanics, graphics or theme...mix everything: Nuclear Throne and Morrowind GTA V and Candy Crush Saga Skyrim and Guitar Hero FF VII and Collin McRae Rally Street Fighter and The King of Fighters... now something more serious: Diablo 3 or Diablo 2 and...
  12. VaeVictis

if someone wants to change it's profile name I'd suggest "Illumintati Bat" if someone hasn't...

if someone wants to change it's profile name I'd suggest "Illumintati Bat" if someone hasn't take it already
  13. VaeVictis

I saw the "Duke's Domain", it looks awesome! :)

I saw the "Duke's Domain", it looks awesome! :)
  14. VaeVictis

What Biome do you think needs the most love?

THE JUNGLE NEEDS MORE BOSSES!...now that I got your attention, I think desert needs a bit nore love, I really like the changes on it in 1.3 and I like when it gets corrupted there are some changes in it too (Lamias, Mummies, Desert Spirit) but there's no much need to go there, specially in...
  15. VaeVictis

My ideas for a non-restrictive "summoner-only" run

You added the Piranha Gun and S.D.M.G but why not Minishark and Megashark? I forgot to click the "Post Reply" button :P
Back
Top Bottom