Recent content by ValmontDraconus

1. ValmontDraconus

Items Pyramid loot should be added to the Desert Crates.

I recall it being mentioned they added sky chest items to crates so there would be a way to obtain them in worlds where they didn't spawn in world gen. I also heard they were planning on making desert crates for the same reason. Sounds like this didn't really happen?
  2. ValmontDraconus

**REPORTED** display FPS (F10) with interface scale error

So is this why I wasn't seeing the FPS counter while I was playing today? I stream and I always have it on while I play so I can make sure things are running ok, and I went to turn it on and it wasn't showing up. I have to have the UI scale high because I have a 1440p monitor.
  3. ValmontDraconus

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Yes, it always spreads slowly in pre-hardmode. It speeds up once you beat the Wall of Flesh, but it slows down again once you beat Plantera. Also worth mentioning that beating the Wall of Flesh always sends that V of Hallow and Corruption through your world. And every time you smash a demon...
  4. ValmontDraconus

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

My dude, we literally sacrifice the guide to summon the Wall of Flesh. The least we can do is make the guy happy.
  5. ValmontDraconus

Some people: The Zenith sword is OP! Way too powerful! Me: And? That's kinda the point. It wouldn't be called Zenith if it wasn't.
  6. ValmontDraconus

It's Endgame though, so what does it really matter? It's not exactly uncommon for games to have some sort of ridiculous OP Endgame gear that trivializes everything that came before it. That's kinda the ironic and fun part about it. In this case you need to beat the Moonlord and he's the hardest...
  7. ValmontDraconus

I only got to play for 2 hours on Saturday and Sunday i ended up sleeping all day (Side effects of working graveyard shift). I have a Logitech G910 Orion and the rgb addition in this patch is neat but i haven't found a way to turn it off in game.
  8. ValmontDraconus

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Got a feeling the changelog is so big we are going to need from now till 1.4 release to absorb it and take most of it in.
  9. ValmontDraconus

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Summon the unicorn mount and play polo instead!
  10. ValmontDraconus

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Not gonna lie... when they first announced Golf I was a bit excited at the idea and I really thought it would end up being something closer to actual golf. When I watched this vid and saw how it can totally be made up like mini golf I was surprised and became even more excited for it. It just...
  11. ValmontDraconus

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Easily avoided by not having the Truffle worm in your inventory
  12. ValmontDraconus

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

The glitch where you can cast your initial line, then cast multiple lines over and over again was patched at one point, then reintroduced and working in the current build.
  13. ValmontDraconus

Pretty easy to cheese your way through that one with the fishing glitch and multiple characters.
  14. ValmontDraconus

It's a shame that i see people complaining about having to start Journey mode fresh, and being forced to use Journey mode exclusive characters. A small group are looking at it like they are being "forced" to do it, but i feel like they are kinda missing the point of it. Last year on my YT...
  15. ValmontDraconus

I remember years ago when i asked to be able to use more than a few potions at once, extend the buff limit. I recall the negative feedback i got from some players over it. Theeeen the buff limit was raised in a later patch. I also recall asking for a way to turn off or limit enemy spawns for a...
Back
Top Bottom