Recent content by Vandelay Industries

1. Vandelay Industries

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Installed new Android update this morning. After splash screen I just get a black screen and the game won't load! Anyone else having this issue? Any information on this is appreciated! Edit: comments on the Google play store indicate that others are having the same issue!
  2. Vandelay Industries

Any update on the Amazon version of the game?
  3. Vandelay Industries

Is anyone else getting a game freeze when using the world map? Doesn't happen everytime but when it does I have to close the game and I lose all progress made since the last save.
  4. Vandelay Industries

Great! Thank you!! I'll give that a try! Loving this update!!! And I would like to say that I love the new UI and controlls! It had a bit of a learning curve at first but it becomes easier with practice, time and patience! I hope more people who feel the same will post as well! I've read a...
  5. Vandelay Industries

Are Amazon version save files compatible with the Google Play store version. Can I copy them over and use them? Thanks!
  6. Vandelay Industries

Mobile Can't login to Google to access cloud saves.

Tunnel King, The following is part of my message and their response: Recently reinstalled Terraria and tried to login to Google to access my cloud saves. I keep getting the following error message; Error: disallowed_useragent This user-agent is not permitted to make an OAuth authorization...
  7. Vandelay Industries

Thanks for the reply Unit One! I have contacted them and they stated the following; "Thanks for your message, and yes, this is a known issue that affects the Amazon version of Terraria only due to how the web auth process recently changed on that platform vs. Google Play." And thanks Tunnel...
  8. Vandelay Industries

Recently reinstalled Terraria and tried to login to Google to access my cloud saves. I keep getting the following error message; Error: disallowed_useragent This user-agent is not permitted to make an OAuth authorization request to Google as it is classified as an embedded user-agent (also...
  9. Vandelay Industries

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Left all that information on my post on the previous page. Only additional information to add is that I play with no other apps open. Thanks!
  10. Vandelay Industries

I'm having the same issue as dracobot1223 and oryx_taken_king! Ever since newest update my main world crashes or is missing textures, blocks. I assume I just need to wait for the next patch?? Also, in order to play offline I must log out of my Google account otherwise it crashes after minute or...
  11. Vandelay Industries

Interesting! I just checked the build number in game and it is showing 11983. It's only showing build 11985 through the app manager. On my device all Terraria game icons show the snow/Santa suit/fishing pole icon. I only see the new icon when I check in the Amazon store. Well, this cleared...
  12. Vandelay Industries

Just received another update on my non-amazon (Nexus 7 2013. Android 5.1.1) device. Changed my build from 11983 to 11985. Any notes on what this update is for? Also, the game icon in the Amazon store is different than what's on my device. Is this simply a cosmetic bug or do I have a different...
  13. Vandelay Industries

Have you disabled WhisperSync? This solved the crashing issue for me.
  14. Vandelay Industries

Non-Kindle devices now appear to be getting the update! I'm on a Nexus 7(2013) and have updated. So far so good. What a long strange trip it's been. Good luck to everyone with the update. :)
  15. Vandelay Industries

Just wanted to clarify! Thanks for the reply/ Information!
Back
Top Bottom