Recent content by vanquishingsquid

1. V

tModLoader How do I make a modded item drop from a vanilla loot bag/item?

What do I replace AnyBossBag with if I want my item to drop from Duke Fishron What do I name the file and where do I put it?
  2. V

tModLoader Looking for a list of some of the other projectile ids...

I said it's the ItemID, it was just an example. The projectileID for the Happy Grenade is HappyBomb.
  3. V

Try Ctrl+F to search. Also, beware that some IDs are different. The ItemID for the Ancient Manipulator is LunarCraftingStation.
  4. V

It 404'd :(

It 404'd :(
  5. V

Animation problem

Oh. Thanks, it's working now!
  6. V

Animation problem

I got error CSO1O3:The name 'Main' does not exist in the current context.
  7. V

This page contains most of the IDs: blushiemagic/tModLoader
  8. V

Animation problem

I made a soul. When it is dropped, it hovers in the air, and cycles through the animation, but when you collect it, it shows instead the four frames. Does anyone know why? Here is the png file: Here is my code: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria.DataStructures; using Terraria.ID...
  9. V

tModLoader Biome IDs?

So I was trying to make something drop in a certain biome. Biomes have different names (e.g.: Corruption is ZoneCorrupt). Does anyone know the name for the forest biome?
  10. V

tModLoader [Modding Help] Accessories Coding

It doesn't explain what the things do tho. I'm getting the hand of it, but there's one thing I don't understand, can you help me? I don't know how to make running boots like the hermes or lightning or spectre. My boots keep on running at 53 mph and stack with hermes, running at 57. What's...
  11. V

tModLoader Tutorial: [2] Recipes

I've been looking everywhere for how to make a terraria hostile NPC with a guide that I can follow. Can anybody help me? ExampleMod just shows you what to do without really explaining anything
  12. V

Thanks! It says the ItemID for the Tinkerer's Workshop is TinkerersWorkshop, but what is the TileID for it? When I put TinkerersWorkshop in the TileID space, it says that TerrariaID.TileID doesn't contain a definintion for TinkerersWorkshop Last thing: I don't know how to make bows and stuff, so...
  13. V

Thanks so much! But how do you know what are the ItemIDs? I've managed to figured out most of them, but I need to know the ItemID for the Tinkerer's workshop and one second timer. Whenever I search up "Terraria ItemIDs" or something of the sort, things like the wiki come up and give me some...
Back
Top Bottom