• Fantastic news Terrarians! All platforms have officially been submitted! Barring any issues our tentative release date is September 28th!

Recent content by Vasxus

1. Vasxus

Sharing the Love - Terraria Update News!

Hey, my forums account just turned seven!
  2. Vasxus

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Loving the fact that we got 1.4 on switch/console! but my beloved obsidian armor is not good on them yet.
  3. Vasxus

Latest Fixes and Improvements Now Available for Terraria: Journey's End on Consoles!

I'm gonna finish off some of those last trophies. Has anyone got a list for Pet Collector & Armorer? good obsidian armor when~:D
  4. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

That pumpking shirt & pin look so good! wonder what the shipping to australia will be.
  5. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Here's hoping the figurines are larger than.. a certain object.
  6. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

There is a bug on switch that makes your clothes disappear. You just equip unicorn wisp dye.
  7. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Will you fix unicorn wisp dye on switch?
  8. Vasxus

CC Creation Compendium #80

I made my build before a server reset its map to leave a mark on it other than the eyesore castle.
  9. Vasxus

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

You have flesh knuckles, but you could grab a paladin's shield and either upgrade the flesh knuckles or grab a frozen turtle shell for the best shield ever
  10. Vasxus

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Uluru painting <3<3
  11. Vasxus

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

We COULD always use tEdit to change world difficulty to journey
  12. Vasxus

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

IIRC it's a 100% drop BUT only if named Andrew
  13. Vasxus

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

guys #13 in the bestiary is a new NPC
  14. Vasxus

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I just gotta know how to make those wings
  15. Vasxus

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I am really liking these changes, I would usually go titanium>vortex or maybe titanium>shroomite>vortex but now hallowed armor has the insanely powerful set bonus. Stardust crusader is still probably one of the best changes out of the lot of them, set felt so dead most of the time. As with the...
Top Bottom