Recent content by VatoLoco

1. V

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Super stoked for this update. I havent played for quite a while, and it took me a minute to rmmbr all the controls, lol.
  2. V

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Challenge accepted....and excecuted (albeit a bit blurry, and very poor quality, but you'll get the jist of it). This is my inventory opened in the hallow while being attacked and using my shadowflame knife, which is an autofire weapon. As you can see, anything touched disappears. Nothing in the...
  3. V

Again, i appreciate you taking time to look into this. Sooo, i was able to get some stuff to disappear again, and i think it has to do with accessing the inventory and using the touchscreen while battling/taking damage. I went to the crimson and opened the inventory while being attacked heavily...
  4. V

I'm fairly certain they werent dropped. I walked about in the immidiate area when it happened to check if i'd tossed them somehow (i dont have 'throw' assigned to any button, cuz i hate accidently dropping things), and it was just a simple touch on the items when they disappeared, not even a...
  5. V

Thanks for taking the time look into it. I'm happy i havent lost anything rare, and avoiding the touchscreen for now is worth not losing anything important. Im not sure what the variable is, but i was able to get the bug again. This time i grabbed a few expendable items to try out (2 clouds in...
  6. V

I was able to recreate the disappear bug by dragging an item (a stopwatch) from the equipped slot to the main inventory. Heres some details, - softcore, normal, large world created on 6/27/19, 442 hours - Jungle biome (44' underground) - hardmode (beat WoF) - auto pause is on - default zoom -...
  7. V

I have experienced the same bug when using the touchscreen to swap/equip items. Ive lost two pairs of spectre boots, and my arctic diving gear. Almost lost my climbing gear too, but I quickly powered down the Switch and luckily it was back in my inventory when i rebooted. Im gonna refrain from...
Back
Top Bottom