• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

VDragunov's latest activity

• VDragunov
    While making my first trip to the underworld, I felt the sudden urge to write about it, mostly because out of all the steps I had taken...
  • VDragunov
    Killing Destroyer with Angler Armour. I swear that I had been breathing heavily when I've beaten him simply because I forgot for gods...
  • VDragunov
    VDragunov replied to the thread Hey-o!.
    Oh… it's still cool! The blue color and the long tail do give the impression of a water-type dragon, maybe an amphibious one, though...
  • VDragunov
    Cool! Is it a water-dweller? The long tail gives me the impression of it.
  • VDragunov
    While farming for the cellphone, my biggest and last obstacle was getting the metal detector, looking through the cavern layer for days...
  • VDragunov
    Thanks! I've noticed, it's the reason I mentioned it. Otherwise I'd find it embarrassing to talk about that one hobby, since it's a...
  • VDragunov
    VDragunov posted the thread Hey-o! in Introductions.
    I have been stalking the forums for a few days and finally mustered the courage to register, although I'm a bit dizzy with all the new...
Top Bottom