Recent content by VDragunov

1. VDragunov

Items Tracer Rounds

Had to edit the post because I pressed enter too soon. Hopefully it's not the same idea that was previously posted, since it just came to me after watching a video about a calamity mod accessory, of all things.
  2. VDragunov

Items Tracer Rounds

You know how Summoners kinda borrowed a melee weapon from that class in the form of whips and their whole minion schtick from mages? Well, here's the least invasive idea I got for a summoner based gun. Summoner ammo. As for how this could work, it's... well, I'm gonna be honest here: the best...
  3. VDragunov

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

[violently sips tea] What about making its damage against mobs absolutely ridiculous while nerfing damage against players? The reverse of how certain traps [Looking at you, boulder] work, basically. It could be an amazing boss weapon (because being honest, a weapon locked onto such a slow use...
  4. VDragunov

Something that really bugs me (and yeah sadly, I only noticed just now) is that the finch minions are the only ones that stay with you after death. How come the rest of the minion buffs don't get this treatment? It'd make death a lot less punishing for summoners, specially in the middle of...
  5. VDragunov

Another thing that just came to mind: no one's talked about the Terragrim and how extremely rare it has become. It's also weird that you can get enchanted swords from crates, but not the terragrim (trust me, I've been trying, to a point I got several of these---mind you, it was in journey mode...
  6. VDragunov

So you could make the true excalibur a mini-terra blade, but turning the true night's edge into a mini-influx waver is a no-go? bummer... How about giving one pierce and the other a small homing effect? (Nothing too drastic, just something to make them more likely to hit) it would still help to...
  7. VDragunov

Based on what I've read from comments coming afer this one... You should do more of these, since it really helps us focus on giving feedback to what needs to be balanced. I only can give my input on situation B, however, as I really liked the "Band of Starpower + Heart Crystal" solution someone...
  8. VDragunov

Oh boi, summoners are back to being a topic! Time to bring back some suggestions about the optic staff…! It just came to me that something that got fixed and before felt like a feature (spider minions counting as 0.75 instead of one whole minion) could work in favor of the optic staff… if done...
  9. VDragunov

Game Mechanics Drops matching equipment

You could just… you know. Go ahead? I mentioned an increased chance if done this way, not reducing everything else to zero unless you play the game in a specific way. Let me give an example: You beat fishron using mage gear, normally, the odds for every one of his weapons is an equal 20% for...
  10. VDragunov

In my crazy imagination about how this would work, the highest damage boost takes priority, so in that specific case, it would depend on accesories. Sets that don't raise damage of a specific class would have neutral (IE: as they are now) chances for every kind of drop.
  11. VDragunov

Simple as it sounds: if you have equipped gear that boosts a type of damage above the rest, drops recieved from enemies and bosses have a higher chance to be of the same type of the sets you're using. Not only would this make class specific runs easier (as you would have to worry less about...
  12. VDragunov

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm actually pointing out that there should be alternatives, like crafting, or some code that guarantees you get the enchanted sword after certain amount of crates getting opened. 'u' Thanks for putting it in simpler numbers, though! Now onto another subject that...
  13. VDragunov

I think the topic has been discussed several times already, but this applies to the blade staff as well. Insanely low RNG doesn't make for fun features, I can easily compare this to gacha games: Most of them have some sort of "bad RNG" safety system, be it in the form of sparking (having some...
  14. VDragunov

Hi, I know literally nothing about coding. But when I read this the first thought that came to mind is making players have a small buff to damage against foes with the debuff as long as the conditions are met (AKA: having magma stone or any of it's tinkers equipped). It would have a similar...
  15. VDragunov

It wouldn't exactly play against them either, because you'd probably not have iframe problems till after you get the bee armor. The only reason the vampire frog staff wouldn't benefit by much is because it doesn't do enough damage (nor does it hit often enough) for it to be a viable option...
Back
Top Bottom