Vector
Last Activity:
Apr 12, 2016
Birthday:
Sep 30, 1994

Share This Page

Vector

Terrarian, Male, 24

I could possibly have a laptop soon and I'm gonna get terraria on in, so excited to play 1.3!!! Feb 20, 2016

Vector was last seen:
Apr 12, 2016
    1. Vector
      Vector
      I could possibly have a laptop soon and I'm gonna get terraria on in, so excited to play 1.3!!!
    2. Vector
      Vector
      Just finished up on mobile multiplayer,most still the question of can anybody help me get ankh OR paladins shield!
    3. Vector
      Vector
      YEeeeeeeeey an update for mobile is now downloading!
    4. Vector
      Vector
      I heard that there is a new update for mobile, can't wait for it to go public!
      1. Aesir likes this.
    5. Vector
      Vector
      Hey I'm on mobile, anybody got any tips for getting ankh or paladins shield?
      1. The Flaming Toast
        The Flaming Toast
        Unless I am mistaken (I haven't played mobile in some time, so they may have fixed this), I believe it is impossible due to the fact that Floaty Gross' don't drop Vitamins. The latter I am less sure about.
        Feb 4, 2016
      2. Vector
        Vector
        Oh, I didn't know i needed floaty grosses, but man mobile kinda sux. I really wanna get the PC version cos of 1.3 and stuff but I cant afford a computer.
        Feb 4, 2016
        The Flaming Toast likes this.
    6. Vector
      Vector
      Just had a solar eclipse! From what I've seen on YouTube it was the worst solar eclipse ever!
      1. Zanthor
        Zanthor
        RIP.
        Jan 22, 2016
      2. Aesir
        Aesir
        It's the birth of our new god. It happens from time to time, Solar Eclipses happen when our Dark Gods are given birth. How many babies are given birth every minute, anyways? Who cares. They're all Dark Lords now.
        Jan 22, 2016
      3. Zanthor
        Zanthor
        Oh god, this sounds worse than when all wheat and wheat byproducts in Night Vale suddenly became deadly snakes that then turned into dark spirits that possessed hundreds of people... That quarantine was a :red: and a half.
        Jan 22, 2016
        Aesir likes this.
    7. Eli10293
      Eli10293
      Welcome to the forums m8
      Try not to have a bad time :D
      1. Vector likes this.
      2. Vector
        Vector
        Lol, I'm sure i wont have a bad time, I'm on mobile and I'm really wanting to know what and when the next update is
        Jan 21, 2016
      3. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        It might be a while but don't go asking Redigit,Cenx,Yoraiz0r,Crowno and Arkhalis for help about that. They don't work on Mobile or Console. You could try Asking @505Games-Mobile
        Jan 21, 2016
        Vector likes this.
      4. Vector
        Vector
        Thanks i gtg see ya!
        Jan 21, 2016
    8. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      Hi! Nice name, very... science-y? Well anyway, welcome and enjoy your hopefully eternal stay.
      1. Vector likes this.
      2. Vector
        Vector
        Thanks! What platform are you guys on
        Jan 21, 2016
      3. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        Carpet. EYYYY
        Jan 21, 2016
        Vector likes this.
    9. Shannarae
      Shannarae
      Hello there Vector, welcome aboard on the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your stay over here. :D
      1. Vector likes this.
    10. Vector
      Vector
      Just joined hi guys!
      1. DaRoyalYoshi
        DaRoyalYoshi
        Welcome to the forums! But, remember to expect the occasional shenanigans!
        Jan 21, 2016
        diekonradish, Papa Dank and Vector like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 30, 1994 (Age: 24)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Mobile