1. Ved_s

tModLoader Terra Integration

Make sure that you planting them on grass
  2. Ved_s

Should be fixed now, update CustomTreeLib
  3. Ved_s

Can you join tML Discord and post client.log? tML discord and message Or attach it here
  4. Ved_s

Ok, looks like I need to update the mod for EVERY tML update
  5. Ved_s

Ok, I will rebuild mod for Stable later
  6. Ved_s

Terra Integration Steam Workshop page Mod GitHub Terra Integration is a mod about variables. You can read values from world into them and write them back into the world in any form you want. Inspired by Integrated Dynamics Minecraft mod. Mod mechanics: Components - tiles, that you...
  7. Ved_s

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

It's trying to craft both silver coin recipes (copper -> silver and gold -> silver)
  8. Ved_s

TerraLogic: Terraria mechanisms simulator

Fixed in 1.5
  9. Ved_s

I'll look into this and I probably know why they turn on all at the same time, for optimization all wires and logic gates triggered by those wires update in the same tick
  10. Ved_s

I am developing a tool that can simulate terrarian wire logic, called TerraLogic. I am started a few weeks ago and already implemented all gates, timers, switches and a junction box. I also added Gemspark blocks as an output. It's available on my GitHub (Releases · Ved-s/TerraLogic) by the...
  11. Ved_s

Because it tries to craft a recipe (1x Gold coin -> 100x Silver coin), it can stuck at this if there is not enough silver coins in chest (or not enough space in chest)
  12. Ved_s

Another bug: Buttons doesnt update, when block they placed on breaks and they have a wall behind
  13. Ved_s

There is a little bug: Pneumatic component costs 50 silver, but 1 transport pipe costs 1gold. But recipe is 1 iron, 1 component = 25 transport pipes, it means money farm bug And, i updated russian localization
  14. Ved_s

After joining world I saw : "Cannot find module CSteamworks..." because i have GOG terraria version. Its a mod bug or tmodloader bug?
  15. Ved_s

Russian translate for MechTransfer: https://github.com/VedTerrarian/MechTransferAdditions
Back
Top Bottom