Recent content by Vehdrehl

1. Vehdrehl

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hey there, just curious if the sprite database is currently not complete for the latest version of tEdit or if there's some kind of error that I'm unaware of. When I look in the sprites list it starts at #3 (grass flowers) and ends at #469 (table (group 2)). Previously (in tEdit 3.11) I had no...
  2. Vehdrehl

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Yes. Yes! YES! Yes please! Also yes! ~ahem~ Now for more coherent conversation; this would generate some really interesting and cool maps! Hopefully it'll play nice with already generated and edited levels too. :)
  3. Vehdrehl

Oh, duh. Silly me. Thanks for the reply! :)
  4. Vehdrehl

You can use TerraCustom to change the backgrounds. And now to my actual post; I may be missing something, but is there a way to flip a copied selection? If not, it would be an immensely handy option.
  5. Vehdrehl

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

It looks to be the same as vanilla. Happy to hear that "yet" though! Thanks.
  6. Vehdrehl

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Firstly I have to say, fantastic program! Thank you so much for this! Now onto my issue. Every time I generate a world there's a MASSIVE underground snow biome. Try as I might, I can't see anywhere I can adjust this. Am I just blind or is there a setting/slider for this?
Back
Top Bottom