Recent content by Versattes

1. Versattes

The librarian

Thanks. The workshop is a bloated mess right now. The music section is so full of copyrighted works being shared that you could say that it has become a platform for piracy. Because it seems like it's not being moderated, i fear downloading something in there and getting a virus.
  2. Versattes

The librarian

I didn't know. Thanks.
  3. Versattes

Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

I really like the crimson enemies. Also It's pretty cool to see some mainland chinese people interacting on western internet. I dont see this often. Greetings from Brazil.
  4. Versattes

Zoologist the Zoologist

It aims to make the zoologist looks like a zoologist exercising her profession. It's my take on the @MCP_Blackout 's texture pack with his authorization.
  5. Versattes

The Timeless Traveler's set tweak by the concept's author

They will probably do a new bug fix update. Maybe, if they liked this new version, they could update it alongside with the bug fixes.
  6. Versattes

The Timeless Traveler's set tweak by the concept's author

You can try to talk through twitter with the lead artist of the game: https://twitter.com/CrownoO
  7. Versattes

The librarian

IMO Castlevania Symphony of the Night is one of the best games out there. The art is amazing and the music is fantastic. Here is a sample of the kind of music that you will find in there: In the current generation, it's available on mobile, ps4 and xbox one. Don't use any guides and try to...
  8. Versattes

The librarian

Some time ago i received a letter from a friend that used to help me with a problem related to a castle (or was it two...?). He told me that he found an incredible island with many extraordinary things. "An enchanted land", he described... Every new discovery that he found and started to study...
  9. Versattes

Where's the sprite for the attack animation of the guide npc?

Although there is an attack animation in his sprite (npc 22), the game seems to be using another sprite as a font for this specific animation. Any of you know which sprite is it?
  10. Versattes

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I dont like furry art, but there's a difference between a ghibli tier furry and a sexualized tier. The sprite IMO falls in the last one.
  11. Versattes

When it comes to art, It doesnt matter what's true, but rather how people perceives it. You can draw a boat, but if ppl says it's a house, it is a house. What matters is how you have drawn it. How you've communicated the message. They're far from arbiters of morality, but i'm just pointing how...
  12. Versattes

You may not think or pretend that it was not designed in a sexual manner, but IMO it clearly was. Other ppl are saying the same. If you dont believe me, go to /v/ or the /vg/ right now and see ppl talking about this. The furry community is notorious known for this kind of depraved art.
  13. Versattes

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

I have a low end machine. Will the 1.4 update come with a better optimization of the engine?
Back
Top Bottom