• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by versora

1. versora

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

While it is sad that this decision had to be made, I understand, accept, and respect your decision. On the flip side, I wonder what's in store for plain ol' Terraria.
  2. versora

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

nice mod. If I can get it to work. I have Steam version of Terraria and it's up to date 1.3.5. At first I thought it was a compatibility issue, so I disabled all mods but Luia and reloaded, and rebooted game. Still nothing happened. I can't rebind the default keys. even pressing their default...
  3. versora

tModLoader DropCrazy by Jopojelly

I can confirm that this works with other mod content, as I'm getting things I should be getting yet, lol. I still love this mod though.
  4. versora

TERRARIA INVENTORY EDITOR 1.3.5.3

The file no longer exists
  5. versora

PC Try these steps before posting!

I tried that. And it didn't work
  6. versora

PC Try these steps before posting!

I seem to be having a bit of trouble in multiplayer. In short, I cannot host and play. I have no problems with the single player, and I already tried to uninstall/reinstall, I unchecked the cloud sync, I allowed it through my firewall. No many programs run upon bootup. I can't install the XNA...
  7. versora

PC Question: Is there a inventory editor that works with tmod?

cool, thanks. I'll give it a try ^_^
  8. versora

PC Question: Is there a inventory editor that works with tmod?

Not sure where to put this question either. I am wondering if there are any inventory editors that work WITH tmod? I tried a few and none of them work. It shows I have the items in the editor, and when I save and then load the game, nothing is there. And yes I even replaced the old with the new...
  9. versora

HD Pixely Perfect, A Terraria Texture Pack

I May be late (Very) to the party, but I wanna say beautiful work. Is there a download? The one I clicked was broken as Mediafire said OOPS! this file is no longer available
  10. versora

tAPI Terraria+

Looks quite interesting. Is this a rebalance mod plus adding custom things mod?
  11. versora

Sorry for late reply. Doing fine. Can't wait for the new update. ^_^

Sorry for late reply. Doing fine. Can't wait for the new update. ^_^
Top Bottom