Recent content by Veyhedis

1. Veyhedis

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Here's my selection of vanities
  2. Veyhedis

Respawn with full (500) HP after death with a simple hoik machine

I mean heart item drops across the world. You can use as many statues as you want.
  3. Veyhedis

PC Ultra Glowing Mushroom Farm (Just for Fun)

This is really pushed to the extremity. I wonder if this is the new best way to make money with such a high speed (and AFK in top of that) ? Maybe you can place a queen or king statue and sell the mushrooms to a NPC. 999 mushrooms are worth 1 gold. Also, spraying it with green solution may make...
  4. Veyhedis

Automatic rich mahogany farm (Unconsistent for now)

I meant ingame hours only. Jungle bushes tend to respawn very quickly.
  5. Veyhedis

So I guess around 30 timers for the actuator spam can make it (every 1h30 looks good) and replacing the honey dart traps by a timer chain can do it, what remains is the lava trouble.
  6. Veyhedis

I made an autofarm that produces rich mahogany automatically every 2 days in my world. Dimensions for the layer of jungle grass is 201x2. The harpy banner marks the center of the farm. The idea is that every 2 days, a sensor activates a dart trap wired to an announcement box and an...
  7. Veyhedis

To get 13 heart statues more easily, you can generate many worlds and mine the underground desert, which contains a lot of underground cabins in it, so many statues. It also helps to have the experimental features enabled, you generate a world and if you find a heart statue you leave the world...
  8. Veyhedis

Weird cases of world gen

For which version of Terraria ? I searched life crystals on a server for a new character and I randomly found this : I also found an exclusive mushspider biome (Mushroom biome inside a spider cave)
  9. Veyhedis

Most Annoying Enemies In Terraria w/Poll

Worst one is not in the poll : wyvern. I can't approach space without being swarmed by one, and I can't just ignore them because they go through everything and always do too much damage. Got so many useless stacks of souls of flight because of them... Also surprised this one is not in the poll...
  10. Veyhedis

Making a dedicated AFK underground corruption farm

I saw no guide about farming this biome so I decided to write my own. The underground corruption is a hard biome to farm AFK due to the flying ennemies and the clingers. This farm is mostly similar to my underground snow biome farm. It is able to kill all the corruption mobs AFK and grab their...
  11. Veyhedis

When you are killed then revived, you only respawn with half of your health, which can be annoying since you'll probably have to spend some time to regen your HP (or even use a potion). In some situations like a moon, (and even in multiplayer if you host a server) you will want to jump back...
  12. Veyhedis

Weird cases of world gen

When having another view on the world... And goldmelonmaster's mirror image : That world was generated in 1.3.4.4
  13. Veyhedis

Simple Honey Dart Trap Engine

A good question to ask is : Does it do as many hits per second than a dart trap battery used in the air ? (meaning in no liquid). For the activation engine I would use a dummy ghost. It's noisy but it perfectly activates the traps every 10/3 seconds. Is there any different gaps or overlaps...
  14. Veyhedis

PC Advice on Expert Mode Mech Bosses

If you are a ranger I recommand ichor bullets for the twins and skeletron prime. You can also craft the golden shower and use it (if you don't have trouble switching weapons). However those don't perform well against the destroyer which is immune to all debuffs. I recommand you to defeat the...
  15. Veyhedis

PC Tier List: Pre-Hardmode Weapons

The first inaccurate thing is this post. He doesn't even details what is inaccurate. So that doesn't help to make things more accurate...
Back
Top Bottom