Recent content by Victoic

1. Victoic

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Comic: U$15,00 (R$58,98) Shipping to Brazil: U$33,81 (R$133,28) 222,2% of the comic value just for shipping.. It seems like i'm not getting it any time soon :'(
  2. Victoic

Items New ways of Summoning

Great ideas! The aiming cursor would probably best be relative to the summon, some would work better like this, others would work better choosing their own targets, like the ogre as I imagined it.
  3. Victoic

I understand, I was comparing with leeching summons, which is something I suggested and realized is unlikely to happen for balancing reasons, sadly.
  4. Victoic

Oh, I get it. As it would with leeching, HoT would be difficult for the devs to balance, maybe even more since there is no HoT in the game, so it's unlikely, as it is leching summons.
  5. Victoic

How would that work? And that's exactly what I think should change, that "summon and destroy with something else", It should be possible for one to play summoner only, like it is possible with every other class. As someone who watched a lot of Shaman King, I loved the guardian and it would be...
  6. Victoic

Thank you, and I may have exaggerated saying it is impossible not to suck as a full summoner, even though Yrimir can make a naked terrarian with a stick not suck the whole game. xD Magic dmg, actually, just checked my game here. The wiki says so as well. I would consider that summons must be...
  7. Victoic

I believe any addition (addition, not change) to make summoners more active would be nice, so I really liked your idea there, it remembers me of @Pseudoname suggestion on @Youfad suggestion about my suggestion (suggestiception!).
  8. Victoic

I am aware of the history of pain Relogic had with leeching, so I'm fully conscious that this is likely not to be added and can see how this could be exploited with a army of minions + vampire knives. But I can think of a few way it could be implemented correctly: The leeching could be in a...
  9. Victoic

Off topic: Did he saved his friends yet? I think I'll watch this. Back on topic. As mentioned this is not ordinary terrarian, it's Yrimir. And ok, it can be efficient, but I still don't find it a active role to play, like from start to end, also too difficult for one to get a suiting weapon in...
  10. Victoic

That was really entertaining, but as this image says: It is Yrimir this video is about.. This video is in no way a good example that summoner class works well, a full video about being a summoner without a single summon, the whole game start and you can't make a single attack, get it? I know...
  11. Victoic

PC Moon Lord drops trade

I have 2 Meowmeres and 1 Moon Lord Trophy and would like any other Moon Lord drop (excluding Luminite Ore and Portal Gun, of course).
  12. Victoic

I don't die, neither does Moon Lord

Well, now that was quite easy. I had no idea I could craft the weapons without luminite ore, thank you guys for the help.
  13. Victoic

The things are the "things" that appear in the Moon Lord's tongue when he's leeching you, they carry you health to the boss, healing him. I do have a Unicorn Mount and tried using it, but I was running faster. :s
  14. Victoic

Funny thing, I think I found a bug, they were appearing as soon as the tongue got out. Anyway, the heal amount I was aware already, gonna have to try again.
  15. Victoic

I tried. Those things appear even when he isn't leeching, they just don't heal it, right?
Back
Top Bottom