• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Vil'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• unknown.png
    How that's even possible!? You'll ask.
    Vil'
    Vil'
    Tis' nothing but a glitch I've executed. I seated dead man to bishophood, then this happened. (He's dead yet ruling Ozillia.)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Ahh. I see. Well, that would be impossible for anybody who doesn't know that language or the game to actually recognize is going on lol. I suppose one can see the current date as being 1086 and the guy died in '71 but I didn't realize that was the date until you mentioned the guy being dead already.
    Vil'
    Vil'
    Well, I decided to go further and he seems to be persistent, but can't be given any title, since he's 'dead', although he's still baron of one province. (That guy is possibly skeleton by now.)

He can also appoint people. Seems normal, eh?
    Poland cannot into space.
    Germany can into space.
    ...And them someone tries to send a salute but it becomes a bomb.
    Vil'
    Vil'
    So nobody cannot into space.
    realicraft
    realicraft
    You mean 'nobody can into space'
    We do have 2018 now, but it feels a lot more dangerous. Especially with tensions rising. But Poland is exception as usual. For now.
    When you think of doing some topics, but you are too bored to do these...
    It all feels familiar... Although I feel like I didn't post too much stuff yet. rip me. At least I'm going to catch up with others sometime.
    Thanks for the follow Thartler! (ノ^∇^)
    Vil'
    Vil'
    No problem. I need more people to follow, though.
    Updop on The Floor is Guava Please?
    Reactions: The Owl
    Vil'
    Vil'
    Sorry... Sometimes I have more work than expected...
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    He is dead.
    Vil'
    Vil'
    You know... I'm considering making thread perma-dead... Reasons:
    1) I lost interest...
    2) I have been joining Tappy Tap Adventures
    3) I should play games for awhile...
    Urgh... Ivuul keeps making jokes of my Pikachu. But, as long as I have idea, nothing should turn wrong...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom