• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Changing Flask

1. Changing Flask

Blep : p

Blep : p
  2. Changing Flask

[IMG]

3. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

"...why the hell I WOULD BE? I nearly DIED a few times, we're CONTAINED in this city like GODDAMN ANIMALS, us SNAPPING into unresponsiveness and ATTACKING each other, our sanity SLIPPING making ourselves more, and more HURT each time... and to top this, the NIGHTMARES recurring. b-buck! If the...
  4. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

He is unresponsive. (And I gotta go now, tired.)
  5. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

Vlad's... really broken now, as he stares at his hooves.
  6. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

Vlad begins crying. "D...david... I...I had a nightmare... where you... died... from my.... hooves."
  7. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

Vlad seems worried about her wing.
  8. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

Vlad seems to be on edge of snapping emotionally, getting hurt by David and having a nightmare where he killed David after going feral.
  9. Changing Flask

Give a nickname to the user above!

Energetic Lupii
  10. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

David accidentally wounds Vlads chest area by waking him out. (Since RNG wanted so.) "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!" He looks at his bleeding chest, clutching it and nearly letting tears out in cry of pain.
  11. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

Dream Vlad raises the bloody horn, then bisects David, before slowly caving Davids skull in. "%...it's not happening... it's not happening...%"
  12. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

Vlad doesn't listen, as he takes off, and wrestles both horns off David, to impale his hind legs with them, then pulling them off, soaking more of his fur in blood, before beginning to stab David repeatedly into chest and stomach area, still keen on making him suffer. He begins to violently...
  13. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

Vlad is unresponsive and continues trying to dislodge the toe and tear it away from David using the key, before running it over his left eye, with sadistic grin. Then, he breaks the other Davids foreleg the same way before starting to thwack Davids ribcage using it, strategically to let him...
  14. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

Vlad doesn't listen, and in dream cruelly snaps Davids foreleg using the same wrench, also cutting its scaly skin using its sharp side. The hooves soak in blood, as his feral self smirks.
  15. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

(Uh, I assume Kami is also in Vlads nightmare)
Top Bottom