Recent content by Vilvo2.0

1. Vilvo2.0

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Ooohhh, very exciting times for terraria
  2. Vilvo2.0

Mobile Terraria: An Enigma

The inner mechanisms of my mind are an enigma.... -A Wise man.
  3. Vilvo2.0

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

So apparently Beta news is "Just around the corner" to quote MrGameTheory, and am now very interested.....
  4. Vilvo2.0

Bullet hell..... hmmmm Arms dealer voodoo doll anyone???
  5. Vilvo2.0

Couldn't a third party like Google or someone force:A, A specific unknown file needed to run 1.3, and 2, an account with X provider?
  6. Vilvo2.0

No, its called a "Moon Karen"
  7. Vilvo2.0

Terraria: State of the Game - December 2018

The only problem I have with mobiles in development UI is the hotbar. I like being able to quickly swap items, and i feel like that if theyre that close together im bound to accidentally use a summon or something.
  8. Vilvo2.0

Mobile WHEN WILL 1.3 COME OUT ON MOBILE

Assuming PW plans to stabalize console before starting work//Changing focus to Mobile, which will take awhile,we would also have to hope they give us precedence over Switch developmemt, which will take forever.
  9. Vilvo2.0

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

What im kinda mad about is removal of dragon armour. It was implamented pre-Ocram(Correct me if im wrong), and therefore, should be independent. Dragon is one of the best melee armours unless traded for defence via beetle.
  10. Vilvo2.0

Mobile What hard to obtain items do you have?

Bone key, all notable pumpkin moon and its winter variant drops,pally hammer,most top tier armours and weapons for each class,Most top accessories, with the icy shell and RoD being the last i need.
  11. Vilvo2.0

Mobile What endgame biss should i try first?

I have chalflorite stuff, i prefer dragon.
  12. Vilvo2.0

Well, i did ocram, then plantera, and while farming for golden shower I get a Key mold. So now I have these, And Dragon Armer, And EVERYTHING Is Legendary Or Godly. And everything's warding. I had to respec. I'm melee now But paladin won't die
  13. Vilvo2.0

I have the means to summon:Ocram, Duje Fisheron, and Plantara, but dont want to waste the summoning items. I use Full turtle armor, heart statues arena, and all my accessories are arcane enchanted. I use Lightning boots, Mana cuffs, Charm of myths, butterfly wings, and a Mana flower.
Back
Top Bottom