• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Vinnoe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel like a horrible person. The worst possible friend.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It's not true. We all make mistakes and think lowly of ourselves after, it's just in our nature. Still, nothing you could have done would make you the worst possible person in my view. You are a good person, I've seen it.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I guess...
    I have a bad habit of thinking about the past... even just the little things I think about...
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Hindsight is always better than foresight. We have no way to correctly predict what will happen, and getting things wrong is just part of the process. What matters is how to work with and improve the situation at hand, not to just learn from the past but to do something about it.
    The rp section looks strangely inactive.
    Myu
    Myu
    been like that for a while, sadly
    Vil'
    Vil'
    Like - month or two...
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I haven't been paying attention till now. Can't recall the last time I was able to make a reply to anything. Weeks, at least.
    I miss Random Forum Fight. Fun times. Completely aimless with no direction, but it was fun.
    Vil'
    Vil'
    I miss being a part of big RP, though. A lot of them die before they get big or aren't my interest, though.
    Ech. I have sunburns all over my face and neck. This is going to be a fun few days...
    I really like Monster Super League. It's been a while since a mobile game has interested me this much.
    I don't understand the hype behind the newest Smash game, assuming there is one coming out and I'm not being mislead.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I don't understand splatoon either. Guess I'm just not a Nintendo nut.
    Myu
    Myu
    Nintendo nut? Lol
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I dunno, I just wanted to try to say something that doesn't sound as bad as 'not obsessed with nintendo'. And that's what came to mind first.
    Aand it's March... it honestly feels like something not-so-good is going to happen. I've had this feeling for a bit now...
    Seeing people together, stuff getting passed around etc... it hurts. Way more than it should.
    Rekviemi
    Rekviemi
    Happy Valentine's Day Vinnoe. I love you. <3 :^)
    Dolman
    Dolman
    You know what hurts more? Someone else taking the last slice of pizza.
    I really wish I had someone I could play Portal 2 with, because I just sort of have it in my steam library collecting dust.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    You mean the co-op campaign? Kinda need voice for that, I always wished that I had somebody to do that with, but eh, no privacy and I don't like being on voice chat unless I have privacy.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I can play the Portal 2.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    No clue if I have the time for it, or any other game today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom