Vinnoe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Life sucks and I don't feel very stable anymore. The forums don't feel much like an escape from it at this point.
    That moment when you decide to hook up your old console, but then realize that one of the cables is missing. Infuriating.
    Apparently this week is a three day school week. I wasn't even aware of Thursday being off. I thought it was only Friday.
    Blue the Swordsman
    Blue the Swordsman
    Well, that means you have more time to do whatever you were planning on doing for Friday.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I didn't have any plans in the first place though .-.
    Blue the Swordsman
    Blue the Swordsman
    Unfortunate, it seems.
    I forgot that Hiveswap Act 1 is out now. And good god do I want to play it. I can't stop thinking about the game.
    Man, if I had the software and the equipment, I would totally get into animating for the RHG universe.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I'd love to see more, but it doesn't seem as though Umbrella's story has continued beyond Nemesis Mission: Revenge. A lot of my focus recently has been on Gildedguy though, and I'm excited to see what his next project might be. There are supposedly already hints as to what it is.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    Erase Humanity 2 is coming soon(apparently?), if you wanted to know. X decided to be sneaky with the binary in a newer video.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    I don't know that . Thanks .
    I have watched Umbrella vs Fllffl several times now. I don't know why I keep viewing it.
    Reactions: Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    I love that fight too . I think it is so well designed and elegance so thats why makes you keep watching .
    All these hurricanes... wow. First Harvey, then Irma, and now the storms Katia and Jose turned into hurricanes.
    Myu
    Myu
    i wouldn't mind getting a little taste of a hurricane tbh. british weather is always so damn boring.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    Same. The only thing special that Arizona gets is Monsoon Season. Not nearly as interesting as snow, tornadoes, hurricanes... this is like the most boring state in the USA.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Okay then.
    I've just noticed that I feel slightly repulsed when I look at certain candies. I've never had problems with that before.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I read that as 'candles' at first. I was confused.

Anyway, I think it's natural, as overindulging on sweet things (or things that contain lots of preservatives that aren't exactly healthy for you) makes you nauseous, so it's either a conditioned response, or it's because your body is trying to dissuade you from ever getting there (it's approximately the same thing, though).
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I used to love candy though.
    Oh yay, a long term assignment that I'm worried I may not be able to complete.... and it's worth so much too....
    I like your profile picture.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Right, right. That's how Dog!Jack and the Postmistress got the dog thing in the quarterfold rings.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    Did you actually read Homestuck, or did you just not pay attention to certain details?
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    I forgot that.
    I didn't read it for like a month between the scratch.
    So I was playing Hearthstone earlier and encountered a Paladin with murlocs. How does one fight that?
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    Statuses can be just about anything, actually.
    Myu
    Myu
    @Purity take a shot every time you see something that isnt relatated to terraria here
    enjoy getting your liver pumped
    Purity
    Purity
    I'm ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom