Vinnoe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I beat Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm earlier today. That was fun, and it ended nicely.
    Reactions: Blue the Swordsman
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    In short, the 'chosen one' trope doesn't have much place in a RTS.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I didn't really catch any hint of 'chosen one' or something. The only thing I have problem with is that she didn't seem to act realistically at some points.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You get that more than clued in during the Wings of Liberty campaign, and it is further elaborated upon in Legacy of the Abyss.
    And I'm 18 now. It doesn't feel like I am. Maybe that's because I'm still awake?
    Reactions: neoselket
    Rokas
    Rokas
    u not woke until u marathon all podcasts of alex jones
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    Happy birthday! Hope it was nice! :)
    It's strange, attempting to reconnect with friends that you have or used to have on Steam. Man, those old mod making days.
    I am now thinking about switching back to purple/magenta as my text color. I like green, but I'm getting bored of it.
    Reactions: LeGurdah
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    Yes, it is time I go back to my original color. It IS my favorite.
    SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten
    Green da best though, bruh
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I like green, but I only used it because it's the color of the Green Sun. Shades of purple are my true favorite.
    It's possible that within the next few days, I may no longer be able to get on for the whole summer.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I won't get a choice in the matter. I hope that I will be able to get on, but it's going to be broken. That I'm sure of.
    Glowbomb12
    Glowbomb12
    Well, i hope it goes well then....
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    We shall see.
    I bit my tongue last night on accident. I can confirm that it still hurts. Quite a bit, actually.
    I feel stupid for asking, but who's your avatar (profile picture)?
    Reactions: [BIt] and FlyKip
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    Jade. I can link you to a wiki page in the convo if you want to know more. No need to worry. The Stick Figure community isn't well known.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Yes please.
    It seems I am now known as 'Princess Man' in my local community.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Is that a good thing... or a bad thing?
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    Neither? I don't know, really.
    Myu
    Myu
    oh no, you have ascended male femininity and are now a male princess. it's too late to go back.
    I go to bed, and I often wake up to almost ten new pages in an rp that I have to skim or read. That's always fun...
    Reactions: neoselket
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    Time is something I don't have a lot of.
    Glowbomb12
    Glowbomb12
    Yea, and lately neither have i had the time.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    I've got finals and :red: coming up. :red: it's possible that I won't be able to even get on during the summer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom