Recent content by Virukino

1. Virukino

tModLoader Hammerator & Spacerator | auto hammer and auto space blocks - Makes Hoiks Easy!

I realize it's a bit old, but is there a way to reset the origin?
  2. Virukino

tModLoader Everything Is Worms

Every AI is Worm AI. Might add a mod image. Might not. It should be on mod browser under Everything Is Worms. Thanks to Kirtle and GabeHasWon for their help.
  3. Virukino

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

I'm trying to give Mushium to the lovecraftian, but she won't accept it. I have some in my inventory, and I don't have the powder, but no dialogue is changing, and the mushium isn't being taken
  4. Virukino

tModLoader The seven sins - W.I.P

Something else that's a good idea for having people join is knowing what it's about
  5. Virukino

tModLoader Destructible Tiles - Brutalize your worlds

Will there be support for beam weapons such as the last prism? My first thought upon seeing the mod was to use that and i was mildly sad that it didn't break anything. I'm unsure if the charged blaster cannon is likewise limited.
  6. Virukino

tModLoader SGAmod

Just FYI, your images aren't loading
  7. Virukino

Black and White Texture pack

A mass picture/file editing program.
  8. Virukino

tModLoader The Potion Seller Mod [Discontinued]

Potion seller, I tell you I'm going into battle and I want only your strongest potions.
  9. Virukino

tModLoader Yuki's Mod

What about knockback, or the exact number for use time, or the other stuff?
  10. Virukino

tModLoader Yuki's Mod

What are the other stats for the swords?
  11. Virukino

Done, I can add actual pngs, not just lightshot links tomorrow.
  12. Virukino

DO YOU HAVE A RESERVATION???
  13. Virukino

This is a texture pack that makes all of the sprites in Terraria completely desaturated. If you wanted to do this, I saved you like 1-5 hours, 'cause now all ya gots to do is download and move and voila, mostly black and white. Some places in the game will not be black and white, such as the...
Back
Top Bottom