Recent content by VirusViren

1. VirusViren

A Shroom Crab raving in his Shroom Cave may answer your AMA.

Screw ocean, mushroom supremacy forever!
  2. VirusViren

Oh, then try checking this wiki page, it's the best I can do
  3. VirusViren

Are ya sure there's no parralax in the settings menu?
  4. VirusViren

Buddy, I'm just a crab, but I'm pretty sure you can toggle parallax backgrounds using the parralax scroll bar in the settings menu in the main title screen.
  5. VirusViren

There's nothing much to do when you're a shroom crab. Just feels really mushy and empty. I don't even have enough sh'room' for scuttling around.
  6. VirusViren

Nothing too personal though. :rslime:
  7. VirusViren

How do I mod Tiles?

Never mind it actually worked. Thank you so much DarthMorf and thanks Stachelfisch :D
  8. VirusViren

How do I mod Tiles?

Well I did try using example mod, but each time I reload the mod it shows that it is incomplete.
  9. VirusViren

How do I mod Tiles?

So I wanted to make a 3×2 tile, similar to the furnace, but as a piece of decoration. But I have no idea what code to use for that. Can any one please help, thanks.
  10. VirusViren

PC The type or namespace 'ServerConfig' could not be found. What should I do?

So I wanted mod in ancient forge from the open source mods into tmodloader but each time time I do, an error pops up saying that server config couldn't be found. Like this: Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\FrenzyMod\Items\Placeables\AncientForge.cs(13,42) : error CS0246: The type or namespace...
Back
Top Bottom