Recent content by vladgalay

1. vladgalay

Resolved [Switch] Cannot ride the rails

Oh, big thanks to you, Bobtahecin! It works! Never really thought that to get on minecart I should press interaction button and not the quick mount button :confused:
  2. vladgalay

Resolved [Switch] Cannot ride the rails

Hello :) I want to ask if some of you, fellow Switch players, have faced the issue of not being able to use minecart in any possible way. Or maybe that's me doing something wrong -_- At first I tried using the wooden minecart (the default one, which you have if any other minecart is not...
  3. vladgalay

Switch Stuck on loading screen, prevention (info)

I started a new large world without any item frames, and for 2.5 hours of playing and Save & Exiting about 4-5 times the world seems to work just fine. So at least for me it works :) (poor item frames, playing without them really sucks)
  4. vladgalay

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Oh, thanks for the reply! And big thanks for pointing out the exact reason! My personal suggestion: could you make this info about "dangerous item frames" more available to the fellow forum readers? Maybe make a separate thread to inform people about the cause of this issue :)
  5. vladgalay

Speaking of the bugs and issues, am I the only one who cannot use the minecart? I try every way I know - I get close to the tracks, get cursor over the tracks (the minecart icon appears near the cursor) and press the "quick mount" button, or doing it PS Vita-style - crafting the minecart...
  6. vladgalay

I really enjoy playing the game so far, but the world file corruption seems to be a huge issue. The problem is just like one the dy_l_a_n and Piggy0007 described - at some point of loading process any text disappears. Just sent the bug report - hope that it will help to solve this problem ASAP.
Back
Top Bottom