Recent content by Ghostly!

1. Ghostly!

Went and did a material study, fairly happy with the results [ATTACH]

Went and did a material study, fairly happy with the results
  2. Ghostly!

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I remember him far back when he was just an ordinary member, Leinfors was always such a calm and fair guy who I can say I've never had a bad interaction with. I will only hold those times I've spent in conversation even more dear to me. Sometimes I am caught up with things in my life I forget...
  3. Ghostly!

Not that i use this place much, but its odd I never had you on follow after all these years

Not that i use this place much, but its odd I never had you on follow after all these years
  4. Ghostly!

lmfao

lmfao
  5. Ghostly!

Enchanted Husk (Paradox Shedinja) The mysterious but brilliant crystals growing on this...

Enchanted Husk (Paradox Shedinja) The mysterious but brilliant crystals growing on this discarded shell animate this Pokémon through unknown means. It mesmirizes its prey with its vibrant display so it can come close to strike.
  6. Ghostly!

Oh they are!

Oh they are!
  7. Ghostly!

Made a fan-made legendary today [ATTACH]

Made a fan-made legendary today
  8. Ghostly!

With Neon Rogue (Sableye) [ATTACH]

With Neon Rogue (Sableye)
  9. Ghostly!

Phantom Bulwark, a paradox form for Tyranitar in the ancient past. Ghost/Rock typing so his :red:...

Phantom Bulwark, a paradox form for Tyranitar in the ancient past. Ghost/Rock typing so his :red: doesn't get beat every time someone uses a fighting move and taking x4 multipliers
  10. Ghostly!

Lance chick sketch, finally got her out of my head [ATTACH]

Lance chick sketch, finally got her out of my head
  11. Ghostly!

5 giveaway sketches for twitta folks [ATTACH]

5 giveaway sketches for twitta folks
  12. Ghostly!

OC do NOT steel[ATTACH]

OC do NOT steel
  13. Ghostly!

Pixel Art Vlad's Pixels & Art

Most of them at some point were used for Mods, mainly purposed for Spirit mod.
  14. Ghostly!

Pixel Art Vlad's Pixels & Art

For context, they were intended to closely resemble actual Starbound monsters. Those mobs were included to Spirit as direct references to the game who would drop summon items that also resemble the enemies.
Back
Top Bottom