Recent content by vocalgiant12

1. vocalgiant12

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

So, are only certain music tracks able to be replaced on TModLoader? because Im trying to replace the main day theme, however, whenever it attempts to play it in game, the game lags severely, after a few seconds turns off the music, and then if I turn it back on, nothing has changed. I mean, Im...
  2. vocalgiant12

Xbox Series S/X Crash after going away from npc while still in the shop.

Well, yes, it may be a common crash that can become annoying, it can be avoided easily. And I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed this next patch, but if it takes a little longer to patch, I wouldn't mind. (Because as a coder myself, bugs are extremely annoying to fix, and eventually you just...
  3. vocalgiant12

Xbox Series S/X Crash after going away from npc while still in the shop.

I've been getting a crash that seems to happen whenever you go into a npc's shop, don't exit your inventory or shop, go into the world so you can move when your still in your inventory, move away from the npc, (far enough away so that you can't access the shop) then press Y/go back into your...
  4. vocalgiant12

Console To all who have problems with autopause.

That's not a glitch, and a feature to balance it out with autopause off.
  5. vocalgiant12

Look to your right- The first object you see, you must eliminate the above user with it.

"You see a printer coming for your forehead..."
  6. vocalgiant12

Look to your right- The first object you see, you must eliminate the above user with it.

According to the knowledge of my quarantined brain, if I were to hook you up to an outlet, it would shock you to death.
  7. vocalgiant12

Grab my sister and yeet her at you, making both of you fall of a cliff.
  8. vocalgiant12

I put so many stickynotes on you, that you suffocate to death.
  9. vocalgiant12

Xbox One Game crash when loading a world.

Ohh... Okay then! Your welcome!
  10. vocalgiant12

I threw my computer console at yo- *vocalgiant12 has left the chat* (didn't really leave)
  11. vocalgiant12

Wait, either it was outdated info, or it still applies today, I looked it up and either is no way to get a corrupted save file back unless you have a save file from before that you can access by going to your xbox save files somehow and override the corrupted one. :sigh:
  12. vocalgiant12

I'm sorry to tell you, this sounds like your world has somehow been corrupted, meaning, there was a fairly common error between converting your world to the xbox one has occurred, I hope this wasn't your main world, if it was, I have felt the pain. Except mine was corrupted on the 360 (way...
  13. vocalgiant12

I hanged you with the strings that open/close my blinds.
Back
Top Bottom