Recent content by Voidium

1. Voidium

been a very busy week, be back on Monday

been a very busy week, be back on Monday
  2. Voidium

About the helmet: Should be no problem, i'll just resize every sprite down a bit Brown Clump: I...

About the helmet: Should be no problem, i'll just resize every sprite down a bit Brown Clump: I would have to re-check the sprite as I honestly have no idea what that could be The painting is the exact size of the "First encounter" painting, so the size is exactly normal. I could make it...
  3. Voidium

I finished the texture pack! You can download the ZIP folder! Fish Costume Set -> Custom...

I finished the texture pack! You can download the ZIP folder! Fish Costume Set -> Custom Vanity (Name: Terra Helmet/Chestplate/Leggings) Cactus Chair -> Terra Chair (Name: Terra Chair) Either First Encounter -> Terra Brick Painting (Name: Terra Painting)
  4. Voidium

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

damn, this looks amazing cant wait to check these out in-game!
  5. Voidium

alright so i gotta learn to make armors from that single picture, make be out tomorrow

alright so i gotta learn to make armors from that single picture, make be out tomorrow
  6. Voidium

I don't have much experience from making animated armor from a single picture without the frames...

I don't have much experience from making animated armor from a single picture without the frames I need But it should be too hard, should be done sometime later today!
  7. Voidium

although it would be way easier if you told be which things you want replaced (which vanity you...

although it would be way easier if you told be which things you want replaced (which vanity you want replaced) Things I will change: Fish Costume Set -> Custom Vanity (Name: Terra Helmet/Chestplate/Leggings) Cactus Chair -> Terra Chair (Name: Terra Chair) Either First Encounter or Martia Lisa...
  8. Voidium

That is completely doable! I will have that done by today (hopefully)

That is completely doable! I will have that done by today (hopefully)
  9. Voidium

Texture Pack Terra Blade to First Fractal

No problem! If you find any other variant of the First Fractal you want me to change it to, I will be happy to do it!
  10. Voidium

Oop nevermind I just saw it all, if you still have anything you want I will be happy to do it!

Oop nevermind I just saw it all, if you still have anything you want I will be happy to do it!
  11. Voidium

Sure thing! What do you want? We can always talk over discord: Voidium#8558

Sure thing! What do you want? We can always talk over discord: Voidium#8558
  12. Voidium

Texture Pack Crimson Soul of Night

Gives the Soul of Night a crimson-like appearance Steam Download: Crimson Soul
  13. Voidium

Texture Pack Terra Blade to First Fractal

Literally the title name Steam Download: First Fractal Replacement
  14. Voidium

Texture Pack Purple Wires

Changes blue wires to purple wires, I was bored Steam Download: Purple Wires
Back
Top Bottom