voidrabbit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• anyone out there got a bottomless water bucket (& the sponge) they don't need/can trade? on PC :0
    im coated in rabbit hair. bunnies are the ideal cuddle buddies.
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Shadow_Mantis is a pretty good cuddle buddy too, though. c:

When he actually lets me, that is...
    pokemon go is out. my crappy phone goes through a full battery in 2 hours and it has a total of 2 gigs of space. i want, but cannot have...
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    it's a want but can't have situation for me too

except it's because it won't show up on the play store
    i really need to learn how to make a server stay up when i'm not online. i tried a dedicated server and no one could connect...
    is there an LGBT group/club on here? just curious, i havent found one...
    moon raffle
    moon raffle
    let me know when you start it! i'll definitely join!
    moon raffle
    moon raffle
    oh yeah, i wanted to ask, where did you find those matching stamp things or whatever they're called that are under your identity tab?
    voidrabbit
    voidrabbit
    theyre from another website i'm on called chickensmoothie :0 some people on there make'em
    i'm so tired -_- woke up at like 7 after going to bed at 2 (after not sleeping for 52 hours....) and im stil tired rip me
    have a blessed litha, everyone❣ it's the summer solstice sabbat in wicca. celebrate by having a bountiful feast❣ ❤❦ ❤
    Reactions: Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    And here I am, in a corner, on my computer, drinking gatorades.
    Gatorades are a meal fit for a king
    voidrabbit
    voidrabbit
    heh, if it makes you feel better i was stuck in bed with pain all day. i had to visualize the ritual i'd normally be doing, which takes a lot of focus and energy :p all i've eaten today is pizza rolls and a sandwich i found in the fridge.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I thought that my entire summer was just me sitting on my computer
    It might be like that unless I make something of the time I use on the Internet
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom