Recent content by VoltrenXytech

1. VoltrenXytech

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

just started up the game, got to syncing files, black screened, closed the game re-opened it and got the perpetual loading, tried everything to get past that little sunflower, but alas nothing worked, ill just wait until the DEVs get a patch up, until then ill play some other game in my stupidly...
  2. VoltrenXytech

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

cant wait, just about everything seems amazing, not excited about the moon lord rework, but i hope me and my friend can manage
  3. VoltrenXytech

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

you had my attention, now you have my brain boner, i have an incessant need to fill bestiaries when every i find them in games, and i absolutely love pet systems I HAVE THE BIGGEST BRAINER RIGHT NOW! HHHHNNGGGGGGG!
  4. VoltrenXytech

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

it looks great, i like the idea of having a creative world, im just disappointed, i knew there was going to be a barbed hook when i saw the meaty bait that was the rumor of journey mode... which means i cant use journey mode to benefit me at all, id figured you'd only be able to use most of the...
  5. VoltrenXytech

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

it all looks amazing, but did you really have to make the Moon Lord even harder by making his beams penetrate blocks and stuff? i mean come on thats the single most sadistic move ive seen you guys pull, that also makes about 80% of tactics to fight him obsolete, you could atleast drop his...
  6. VoltrenXytech

hit a hard wall, and have lost all hope

daedalus bow worked like a charm, for the first time in my 8+ years of playing terraria i have soloed all 3 mech bosses, this is massive step for me
  7. VoltrenXytech

i feel so stupid for not knowing you could spawn these mimic, i killed the twins with the dart gun fitted with ichor darts, then i killed the destroyed in about 15-20 seconds with the Daedalus bow, now im gonna try and kill skeletron prime with one of the weapons, but which beauty to pick
  8. VoltrenXytech

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

the compass went from a 15% drop chance on an UNCOMMON enemy to a 2% chance on 6 different enemies that range from uncommon to rare, this is a weak example yes the shell went from craft able to needing to beat atleast 1 mech boss to get the solar eclipse to spawn and after that a 2% chance to...
  9. VoltrenXytech

SO THATS WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE FOR! that also explains why ive never seen one, but now i can make the keys and spawn the little bastards
  10. VoltrenXytech

just gonna point out that they made it impossible to craft the Neptune shell, and made the compass an incredibly rare drop, with full knowledge that it would annoy the community, yes they might not want to piss of the community, but if they felt it would be funny or "teach the community a...
  11. VoltrenXytech

the issue is i have to get those to spawn, which very rare, then i have a 25% chance of getting the bow, 20% chance at getting the knuckles, and 6.67% chance of getting the rod, and being that it took me a solid 5 weeks to get the cell phone, i dont think RNG is on my side, i would run out of...
  12. VoltrenXytech

if i know the devs from past update experience, this "tiny price increase" may actually be anywhere from +50% prices to +400% prices and i agree with Nicol Bolas, you shouldn't need to use a mod to fix a irritating part of a game, especially if they are absurd irritations, I.E: the fishing...
  13. VoltrenXytech

im trying to get an item to bring with me into 1.4 journeys end when it drops, the moon shell but, of course its dropped by thing from the deep, which only spawns during an eclipse, which only spawns after atleast 1 mechanical boss is killed.... and thats where the problem is rooted I, for...
  14. VoltrenXytech

PC what to bring to 1.4 out of all the items i can get

so, me and my friend always start brand new characters every major update and bring 1 item in from previous characters for 1.2 it was wings, the basic angel and demon wings for 1.2.4 we brought, you guessed it... wings.... again, the items didn't really pick up until later for 1.3 i brought...
  15. VoltrenXytech

this seems like a pretty good update, but you haven't told us what happens if the NPCs are unhappy, plus once you go into hard mode and the hollowed/crimson/corruption start to spread, wont that make NPCs incredibly scared, also destroying biomes and turning them into hallowed/crimson/corrupt...
Back
Top Bottom