Recent content by Vortex Cultist

1. Vortex Cultist

Taking Stealth to the Next Level

Time to be ninjas! Share a screenshot of you using the stealth feature and see if anyone can find you! Here's mine:
  2. Vortex Cultist

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Thanks a ton! :)
  3. Vortex Cultist

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Does TEdit work with version 1.3.4.4?
  4. Vortex Cultist

Overshare much?

Overshare much?
  5. Vortex Cultist

Is anyone else supposed to be doing homework, but are on TCF instead?

Is anyone else supposed to be doing homework, but are on TCF instead?
  6. Vortex Cultist

What does your character look like?

Never mind, I figured it out.
  7. Vortex Cultist

What does your character look like?

How did you get the sprite of your character?
  8. Vortex Cultist

My CC thingy: http://imgur.com/a/MiKYd This is the first drawing I have made in years... it...

My CC thingy: http://imgur.com/a/MiKYd This is the first drawing I have made in years... it sucks.... Btw it looks kind of weird because it is behind a frame. EDIT: Also sorry for the bad picture quality. My camera only has 5 megapixels so...
  9. Vortex Cultist

Game Mechanics Nurse Sells Healing Potions

I think this is an great idea for starter level players wanting to beat a boss (maybe lowering the requirements: ex: Lesser Healing Potions: Before Eye of Cthulhu), however me, (I think of myself as a higher level player) would not use it, because I beat a couple bosses every time I play and I...
  10. Vortex Cultist

Ban the user above you!

I'm not even going to ban you for banning me for banning the person who banned me and banning lots of banners, because this could go on forever. lol
  11. Vortex Cultist

Ban the user above you!

Banned for banning me for being in this game and banning lots of banners. :redspin:
  12. Vortex Cultist

Ban the user above you!

Banned for banning me.
  13. Vortex Cultist

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

YAASSSS! Can't wait for T: OW! This is so cool! But it will be so weird to have the different graphics.
Back
Top Bottom