Recent content by vp!x

1. vp!x

tModLoader Waypoints

Yes, I deactivated it a long time ago. Need to work on tmodloader again for my 2 mods. The next waypoints update won't be retro-compatible though.
  2. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

How, when, does the item icon appear ? Can you replicate easily ?
  3. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

That's a very good point, with traps, are there other blocks I have overlooked ? I'm bad at this. That will be fixed, including the swap pickaxe. Does the item icon appear when hovering the cursor over sand ? I'm sorry, I've tried all the things I could think of with Cirom (here in the...
  4. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

update v1.4.0 - New item: Swap Pickaxe. It swaps the targeted block with the first block available in your inventory, but it keeps the characteristics of the initial block: hammered shape and paint color. [edit: copy of actuated state coming too] Not all blocks can be swapped, it's mostly the...
  5. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

Can you be more specific with your issue ? What are you doing in this thread ?
  6. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

- Do you have paint in your inventory ? - Are you trying to paint close enough to your player ? - Are you sure the block is not already painted the color you want ? - Have you tried alt-tabbing and going back into the game ?
  7. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

Thanks for doing that, I am lost in the back and forth between versions and stuff, it is the first time I'm using Github. Anyway, the rainbow-colored 0.png is faulty so just delete it, copy any other color icon and rename it as 0.png. Of course the VipixToolBox folder should be placed in...
  8. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

Yeah I messed something up in an attempt to fix, I think Jopo fixed it, big thanks to him. And thanks for warning me because I did not see it.
  9. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

Could you do me a favor and download the .tmod from github at https://github.com/vipix/VipixToolBox/releases ? If you don't see it, just wait a moment (I don't control that) Also to be sure, you can download the source code and check in the directory VipixToolBox\UI\Color\ that "0.png" is black
  10. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

Ok so I fixed this particular bug in the latest (1.3.2). I'm not sure what multiplayer bug you're talking about though. If it is the "fixed multiplayer update" of the Unstable Staff, I meant to say that there was no block update being send, unlike all the other tools.
  11. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

update v1.3.1 - New command: disable/enable tools by typing /tool followed by the tool internal name (list will be shown, "all" is accepted) and enable/disable (optional) - Fixed the way of obtaining the Smartammer - Fixed the multiplayer update (supposedly) when using the Unstable Staff I...
  12. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

I thought about it and I realized it's too much in the middle ground. Replacing blocks 1 at a time makes it a pickaxe, technically, with an automatic placing function. It would be much cooler if it could replace a number of adjacent blocks until a certain limit. However that would be hard to...
  13. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

Well... that doesn't exist in vanilla so it goes a bit beyond the original point of the toolbox. Also, I'm not sure it has many uses... Do you have examples where deep paint is not enough ? If you only want something very blue no matter the block, can't you just take a naturally blue block and...
  14. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

Adding the possibility to disable some items sounds reasonable, I'll get on it. But I'm afraid I can't give custom control over all the parameters that influence "balance". By the way, there aren't a lot of multiplayer features to test, only the block update. If you know what exploit can be...
  15. vp!x

Vipix' Toolbox

There are several problems with that, most importantly the fact that it would make too many items obsolete. Mushroom seeds, jungle grass seeds, corrupt seeds, hallowed seeds, crimson seeds, and overlaps with thrown water, thrown powder and clentaminator... Also, jungle grass grows on mud, not...
Back
Top Bottom