Recent content by Vraccas

1. V

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

^^Thats me^^ Alrighty, time to do science! I was doubting allot these last few weeks if I should finally update from my safe 1.05 version to the crash-monster-current-version. First I was like "nopenopenope, it wont be good for your bloodpressure Vraccas, keep the stable version!" But then...
  2. V

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I'm not sure on how bug hunting is done. But the "bug" has entered the game with the travelling merchant update (see my post in the VITA crash topic), my version is on the update right before it and I have never had a save crash (and my 16gig card is almost full, damn sony an their high prices...
  3. V

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

Version 1.06 (updated 26 feb 2015). Already have everything the vita-version I'm playing has to offer item/block wise, so I really hope this crashing bug gets exterminated so I can have fun with the new items without fear to corrupt my world/char :s Edit: Whait? this link...
  4. V

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

A small question concerning these crashes. I've been holding of on updating my VITA version of Terraria because I see all these reports of crashes. I would want to know how do you check what version you have installed on your vita? (since my vita-terraria hasnt crashed so far, so I must be on a...
Back
Top Bottom