Vulpes Inculta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AVE, TRUE TO CAESAR! I've spread the word about the Legion as you've asked me to!
    Reactions: Vulpes Inculta
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    He meant other people... but okay.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    What other people? Profligates are all the same and I told them what Legion does to all of them, Nipton is a good example.
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ YOYOS or RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR YOYOS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    *Walks in with a Solar Eruption.* I just want to watch the world burn.
    I can't believe I barely just started reading Yu Yu Hakusho. IT IS AMAZING.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Do yourself a favor and only read up to the first Big Bad. Just like Dragon Ball Z, it goes downhill from there - on a rocket lawn chair.
    Vulpes Inculta
    Vulpes Inculta
    Will I know when I get to it? I'm only on chapter 37 atm.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I don't quite remember, I think it took them like a hundred chapters before the first "Big Bad" fight begun. Been too long since I cared, I just know the first main villain was the only one worth the fifty chapters it took Yuusuke to fight him...
    ...Didn't I kill you already, out in New Vegas? I'm pretty sure I did... Hmm. I wonder if Martin Septim is hanging around somewhere, if this is where dead Bethesda characters go...
    Reactions: Vulpes Inculta
    Aldrea
    Aldrea
    If it's happy hour, is this Sanguine's place? Or does he host this... this is confusing
    Aldrea
    Aldrea
    Well, I feel bad for braining you. How about we play some Terraria 1.3.0.3 to make up for that?
    Vulpes Inculta
    Vulpes Inculta
    XD You're all good. I just woke up from a nap(I was up from 11pm till 12pm because I was at work) so I'm little tired. :p Hit me up in a bit. Laying down atm.
    I'm officially Silver 4 in CSGO. AM I GOOD YET????
    RU71KL0L5
    RU71KL0L5
    I stopped playing cause of the toxic community, but you are way better than I was when I used to play! I was THE SILVER!
    Vulpes Inculta
    Vulpes Inculta
    I just barely got ranked last night and I got Silver 4 so it's pretty decent I guess haha. I'm still pretty awful.

It is kinda toxic, but not so much as to be off-putting like LoL. It's mostly the smurfs that are the problem. :/
    RU71KL0L5
    RU71KL0L5
    I guess I left because I'm a very impatient player, my aim is :red: too. xD
    I cannot wait to go back to California to visit my family. Sad my road trip didn't pan out. But still going to San Fran! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom