Recent content by VulpineKitsune

1. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

you are just unlucky
  2. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I just killed rev DoG for the first time. What should i craft in order to make it easier to kill again?
  3. V

tModLoader The JoostMod

Why in the seven holy world do i get thousants of platinum coins from the cactus treasure bag? EDIT: I think your stuff are a LITTLE op
  4. V

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

An item like that would be extremely useful with the calamity toxic rain after moon lord.
  5. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Now, i was fighting the DoG (revengance) and suddently while he was of screen but still in the full screen minimap is just despawned. He had gone further away during the fight so it can't be the distance. It just went up and despawned for no reason.
  6. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What should i use as a melee?
  7. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What weapons did you use?
  8. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How did you beet em? I can't last even 10 sec before he headbuts me for 1k dmg
  9. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That happened to me two. But after a few more wof kills the meteorite dropped. Well right now i'm playing multiplayer and single player with those 3 mods + a few extras and so far so good. But i do suggest that you do backups just in case.
  10. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So, i have a question. I made the Omniblade and it says it does 280 damage. Yet, when i go to fight a boss ( the lunatic cultist) it only does about 50-70 damage every hit when the exception of a few crits here and there. That still is 50-70 damage with insane speed but nowere near what i...
  11. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So, i'm playing with the moreaccessories+ mod that lets you get a 7th accessory slot using an item you get from plantera. Is there a way to make it stack with the Celestial Onion, to get 8 slots?
  12. V

tModLoader Magic Storage

In multiplayer, when i craft a bunch of items with the crafting station it causes global lag. Enough to even make my friend's game crash. Is there a way to prevent that?
  13. V

tModLoader Magic Storage

It fixed itself, it was supposed to add more storage slots but it didn't. But now after a while i notice that they did add the extra slots. Just not instantly, maybe because i reloaded the world.
  14. V

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I think i have found a glitch or something with this mod. Whenever i enter the Spirit biome, both surface and underground my music gets muted. And i mean in the settings my music goes down to 0 and i have to put it back up. If i put it up while in the Spirit biome, the moment i let go of the...
  15. V

tModLoader Magic Storage

i have connected a remote storage access to my storage heart and it works just fine. But when i connect storage units to the remote access they don't work
Back
Top Bottom