Recent content by Vulpurus

1. Vulpurus

tModLoader The Metroid Mod!

I don't suppose you could update the main post to include all the items currently in the mod? I was trying to disable it after I thought I got rid of everything, but as soon as I opened up my storage, the game crashed.so I'm not sure what sneaky little item is doing it
  2. Vulpurus

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

I was wondering the same thing. Wanted to play through calamity, but still keep some of these items from my normal playthrough. Are they compatible, or will it glitch and crash?
  3. Vulpurus

Just a suggestion, but an idea since all the suits are built on top of each other, have the set bonus effects stack. Maybe make the requirements more expensive to compensate, or require a certain accessory in their construction for it. The suits should definitely be based around ranged weapons...
  4. Vulpurus

Also, dunno if it's supposed to be like this, but it appears the fusion suit doesn't have a set bonus? I haven't built the others yet, but the first one had a ranged bonus if I recall correctly
  5. Vulpurus

A little of both. The spawn rate is a bit high for all of them, but the wavers in particular tend to flood caves, and coupled with how much health they have, it becomes a nuisance. As a side note, it feels really really weird to have Ridley as a common enemy. I assume that's going to change at...
  6. Vulpurus

Is there any way to get this mod with just the armor and items without the added mobs? Since they don't drop anything of use, with the exception of the missle launcher from the one boss. I love the armor, but the mobs, especially wavers, are really getting on my nerves.
Back
Top Bottom