Recent content by VXNTRS

1. VXNTRS

working on something [img]

working on something
  2. VXNTRS

hello, i wanted to say that i really liked your sculpture for the 10 year contest! may i ask...

hello, i wanted to say that i really liked your sculpture for the 10 year contest! may i ask what lights you used for the torches? :0
  3. VXNTRS

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

hello, here is my artwork of the empress battle! here is a compressed version of the original image because the other one is too large to upload (1080 x 1635): here is a larger version in a spoiler: and i've attached the full size image (8512 x 12890) in this link! thank you terraria team...
  4. VXNTRS

hello, i just wanted to say that i think your entry for the 10 year contest is gorgeous! :D

hello, i just wanted to say that i think your entry for the 10 year contest is gorgeous! :D
  5. VXNTRS

another contest wip, not so sure that i'll finish it in time >-< [img]

another contest wip, not so sure that i'll finish it in time >-<
  6. VXNTRS

contest wip

contest wip
  7. VXNTRS

thank you! i'm still trying to find a consistent schedule to make/post content here to get...

thank you! i'm still trying to find a consistent schedule to make/post content here to get things up and running again but it's nice to see that people enjoy seeing me back!
  8. VXNTRS

[img]

9. VXNTRS

[img] @ppowersteef celeste is a beautiful game that i really wish i had

@ppowersteef celeste is a beautiful game that i really wish i had
  10. VXNTRS

[img] @OneOnlyDan

@OneOnlyDan
  11. VXNTRS

i saw you still using the really old drawing i did as a profile photo and cried because it was...

i saw you still using the really old drawing i did as a profile photo and cried because it was so old. here's a new one.
  12. VXNTRS

[img]

13. VXNTRS

heyo!

heyo!
  14. VXNTRS

[img]

15. VXNTRS

[img] cc entry

cc entry
Back
Top Bottom