Recent content by W.D.Gaster

1. W

tModLoader Minigun Mod Official Thread

it droped now, tks
  2. W

tks, btw i think the ring of ethereal touch is'nt droping since... 17k harpies... and it not droped yet ._.
  3. W

so, another issue k... i'm having some problens to get to the second form of the clockwork, i think it's because of the debuffs that kill him even if i cant hit him. edit: i found the problem, a minor incompatibility with a mod called absolute rpg. if you put poisoning damage, it will continue...
  4. W

the npc still takes a lot of damage before dying but it works normaly with the field now.
  5. W

i uploaded a video showing the bug working with a boss
  6. W

besides i can get a testing tool in cheat sheet to 'kill' the xizor npc, the clockwork droped one for me k. it continues duping because probably the field is actived when it notices that the npc is with just 1hp and dupe him... i think. i test it with merchant killer from luiafk.
  7. W

if i remenber correctly this was my build when i killed the boss: i'm using anti-social (with armor config) leveled and luiafk, i was planing to put the mod: good luck have fun to make things more 'balanced' but it dont work well with overhaul and makes all the bosses be invincible, so i had...
  8. W

no, i had to spawn one manualy using cheat sheet because it dont spawned when i killed the boss first time. and then i started farming some bosses to prepare for calamitas but i noticied that the second phase of eater of gods was'nt spawning, then i came back to my house just to see all those...
  9. W

so, i got a bug with the npc xizor... i tried everything, from cheatsheet to 1life npc mod but it dont work since the npc is immortal '-'. i think that it is a bug involving this item. sorry for my bad english.
Back
Top Bottom