Recent content by waduwa

1. waduwa

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Uh... at the moment I'm happy just with michelle, I'll come back if I find anything weird :D Thanks again.
  2. waduwa

I would like to help but I could only solve it by moving the skills option :(
  3. waduwa

Hey, thanks for all the replies, I'll try to keep playing and see what else I can find <3
  4. waduwa

Hmmm... does that mean I have to have a friendship level first for them to follow me? and that I can't take michelle away? How can I raise the friendship level?
  5. waduwa

I just solved the skills problem by disabling the options in the system skill section :0 . However, I have not seen any option for the number of buddies. I just read what is buddies mode x'd but dont know where is the maximum companion mode.
  6. waduwa

No... i think. where is that option?
  7. waduwa

I don't see any button to remove Michelle, neither in the dialogue nor in the list of companions. Maybe I'm blind or my mods are interfering xd?
  8. waduwa

i dont know how to take other companion :( they don't want to follow me and I don't know how to remove the one I already have
  9. waduwa

Yes, the items are saved and only the skills are reset to 0 and I'm only using the npc that looks like my character... the fan or something
  10. waduwa

oh wow... i really don't know what mods do that, is there a way to share my active mods? i just edit with image xd
  11. waduwa

Hello again, I just checked the folder and deleted the files but the problem is still there :(
  12. waduwa

Hello, I'm new using this wonderful mod and I don't know if I should put this here... I have a problem, and it's that every time I enter my world, my npc partner's abilities are reset to level 0. How can I solve that? :(? sorry for bad english
Back
Top Bottom