Recent content by Waffle-Chan

1. Waffle-Chan

Items Maybe some healing items?

But by the time that you're in the endgame, it isn't very useful
  2. Waffle-Chan

Items Maybe some healing items?

Just a little thing that I noticed is that there are healing potions (and ingredients :P), but there aren't any actual healing staffs or anything. Since this is the last update coming to the game and Terraria started with Final Fantasy references, it would be nice if we could get a very small...
  3. Waffle-Chan

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Pretty simple, but I made a Roman Legionary. I took a little creative liberties by making his armor more yellow than silver and making his helmet slightly different. This is basically because I just got into hard mode and only have a few sets of armor and such. Hope you enjoy! Iron Helmet...
  4. Waffle-Chan

The Chucklefish forums is probably one of the greatest forums websites I've found. The community...

The Chucklefish forums is probably one of the greatest forums websites I've found. The community is simply amazing (despite not being the most active. Still is more active than these forums though). Although, it does has some horrible rules and some pretty weird mods. Honestly, it has its...
  5. Waffle-Chan

Sickly today

Sickly today
  6. Waffle-Chan

TCF?

TCF?
  7. Waffle-Chan

I'm from the Chucklefish forums :3

I'm from the Chucklefish forums :3
  8. Waffle-Chan

Hoi

Hoi
  9. Waffle-Chan

Hi ya'll!

Hi ya'll!
  10. Waffle-Chan

Merry (early) Christmas everyone~

Merry (early) Christmas everyone~
  11. Waffle-Chan

New avi :3

New avi :3
  12. Waffle-Chan

Casual Explain your avatar

I like Kingdom Hearts
  13. Waffle-Chan

Here I am on the Chucklefish Forums...

Here I am on the Chucklefish Forums: https://community.playstarbound.com/members/thecobaltmask.601409/
  14. Waffle-Chan

Thank you sir Jetstream :3

Thank you sir Jetstream :3
  15. Waffle-Chan

Thanks you guys! It's been a while since I've been welcomed to place actually!

Thanks you guys! It's been a while since I've been welcomed to place actually!
Back
Top Bottom