Recent content by Wafflebear

1. Wafflebear

Game Mechanics Change some features to make it a more enjoyable experience

Thanks for the input, i still think Respawning could be shortened by a bit just to make it less of a wait but yeah if they do it for a reason then I’m fine with that
  2. Wafflebear

Game Mechanics Change some features to make it a more enjoyable experience

There is a few Quality Of Life things that can be added to Terraria, some may disagree but I know people who have encountered these things and wanted some changes. They are: -Make Respawing take less time -Feature to allow people to not drop Gravestones when they die -Addition to remove NPCs so...
  3. Wafflebear

Weapons & Equip Backstabbing Shank

Jesus, didn’t think one idea that I would put out there would start so much, sorry for the idea, it is kind of stupid, I just had to put it out there for others input.
  4. Wafflebear

Weapons & Equip Backstabbing Shank

My name is Inigo Montoya, you didn’t drop the Rod of Discord, prepare to die. The Backstabbing Shank is a dagger meele weapon in early mode. This weapon is purchased from the travelling merchant for 1 gold or it can be dropped by zombies. The shank does extra damage when you attack something...
  5. Wafflebear

Blocks & Decoration Dragonfly Lamp

With 1.3.6 coming out soon we have learnt there will be dragonfly’s that will hover around cattails in the oasis. This lamp attracts dragonfly’s so you will have a lamp with dragonfly’s hovering around it. To make it you need 10 glass, 2 torches, 8 copper bars and 3 cactus (to make what attracts...
  6. Wafflebear

Weapons & Equip Shears and Sheep

bassicaly just New Zealand. The shears is a pre-hardmode tool that is used to collect wool off of sheep, a critter that will not attack anyone. The shears are made at a anvil and made from 10 wood and 5 cooper bars. The shears do not do damage and can only be used on Sheep and Snow Flinx. The...
  7. Wafflebear

Official The Oasis!

Looks great! And are those dragonfly’s I see by those cat tails? If so cool feature. Hopefully those dragonfly’s can be caught and used as bait or be put in a jar!
  8. Wafflebear

Portfolio/Multi-Topic New Class - The Morpher

Right click again on the morpher weapon
  9. Wafflebear

Portfolio/Multi-Topic New Class - The Morpher

The morpher is a class idea I have had for a while, morphing weapons transform the user when they use it, each weapon I list below are 3 ideas with right click transforming the person and left click being that transformations attack or ability: Spiders gaze: A hardmode weapon that is dropped...
  10. Wafflebear

NPCs & Enemies Crab Spider

Ok, just needed to know (I have a lot of time on my hands)
  11. Wafflebear

So I’m a bit confused here, are you suggesting just to have one folder and edit it constantly or do you mean just similar ones into a folder?
  12. Wafflebear

Blocks & Decoration The Multi Purpose Lazy Recliner

With the new update adding sitting what if you add a recliner? This would be a chair with multiple uses, it would serve as a place to sit, a bed, a decorative object and a great thing for NPCS for if they have one of these in their room, their prices are reduced a bit but only once so you can’t...
  13. Wafflebear

I’m sorry sir but no where was it stated that there was a limit, I’m giving suggestions out to help the game even if some are unnecessary, if they run out of ideas they can turn to the community so I am merely trying to help the devs further improve their game.
  14. Wafflebear

The incy wincy spider mutated with a crab. The crab spider is a rare aggressive underwater hardmode enemy that spawns in a corrupted/crimsoned or hallowed ocean, also spawns while raining. The spider crabs size is a bit bigger then a basilisk. It attacks by lunging it’s frontal crab claws at...
  15. Wafflebear

Biomes & Nature Burning Forest - Biome

It would replace a bit of the forest space
Back
Top Bottom