Recent content by Walrusking

1. Walrusking

Pixel Art Bla2e's Hall of Bad Pixel Art

Thanks! Do you mind if I use the sprite in a mod?
  2. Walrusking

New meme profile pic, because why not.

New meme profile pic, because why not.
  3. Walrusking

Pixel Art Bla2e's Hall of Bad Pixel Art

Could you sprite a crab sword? Just a sword, but you know, crabby.
  4. Walrusking

Sprites My Slime Thread

How about a crab slime?
  5. Walrusking

Pixel Art Chad's Deep Pit of Sprites

Thanks mate. But there's more. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I need a sprite of a tooth, and also a tooth brush. Very important. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  6. Walrusking

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! I've gotten (slightly) better at spriting... and I made a crab claw and a magical berry for my mod.
  7. Walrusking

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How can I make it to where an NPC will only spawn if I have a certain type of item? For example, I want my Mask Salesman to only spawn if you have any mask in your inventory.
  8. Walrusking

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

How can I make it to where an NPC will only spawn if I have a certain type of item? For example, I want my Mask Salesman to only spawn if you have any mask in your inventory.
  9. Walrusking

Thanks so much! :D
  10. Walrusking

Thanks. That happened to me too and I lost TONS of progress. I don't know why it does that. I guess just back up your players until a fix for it is found.
  11. Walrusking

And how do I make a projectile shot from an item face wherever I point the mouse (like the Terra Blade)?
  12. Walrusking

How do I make a vanilla NPC drop a mod item? Also, how do I make a projectile shot from an item face wherever I point the mouse (like the Terra Blade)?
Back
Top Bottom